Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,329
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:37:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

fucking fantastic

Started by untitled_london, October 20, 2006, 02:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

untitled_london

i have to say it. its genius.

thanks for this.

Tits McGee

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

I think Verbwhores is actually one of the best things on the whole internet. Otherwise I wouldn't spend most of my non-working online time here.

untitled_london

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

A circle jerk would be more appropriate.

Marvin

I'm 'up' for that.

Neil is excellent and should post again more often.

Anon

Hahaha - what the hell?  Is there an actual reason for this, or is this just some "KERRRAZYYY!!!!1111" joke?

Lady Beaner

What the fuck is this?! I'm scared! I leave you lot for two whole fucking days and look what happens.

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

The Cook'd and Bomb'd forums regularly cause me to break out in smiles and giggles in otherwise deathly boring days at work. They provide me with sources of information I would never otherwise have known about, and opinions which I would not otherwise have been exposed to. It's fucking great. There have been good threads in the past that people are nostalgic for, but there will be great threads in the future as well. But you can't just sit there waiting for the good times to come along, you have to contribute all of your wit, knowledge and positive criticism.

Cook'd and Bomb'd is also the best source for news and archives of Chris Morris' work. This is also fucking great. However, most people who come to the website will have already read and heard and seen all of the old Chris Morris stuff that is available, so this gets less attention than the forums.

Deadman97

Even if it is a laugh here most of the time, the sixteen (at last count) mental illness threads are a fucking drag.

untitled_london

i've never gotten around to compiling a collection of morris. i stumbled across cab on the back of a private eye link a coupåle of years ago.

took a nose around the forum section and i was in fits of giggles within minutes.

as much as i love morris, i come here for the constant shits and giggles.

yueah, everbody has bad days and as often as not that shit gets posted, but w/e, i dont expect the place to be 100% funnay paaaaartaaay all the time, thats unrealistic.

as you were, i didn't mean this to be a state of the board post.

:P

Sadness

We're all a little bit fucked up though aren't we?

But, in a good way I think.....

Lu tze

Stupid Question!

I want fifty lines by Monday.

I shall not ever (as long as Her Majesty lives) ask such stupid questions.