Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:58:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ending the thread drought in "The State of the 'State of the Board Board' Board" um, Board

Started by Joy Nktonga, October 21, 2006, 09:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joy Nktonga

If, like me, you're fed up with seeing only one thread in this most wonderful of new sub-foru then please add your support for forum expansion by posting here. In doing so you'll a) Give the existing single thread in this forum a run for its money, and b) make the front page of the forum a slightly less dull affair, with two shiny threads to watch for new posts and view counts. Oh what a wonderful day it will be to see this forum grow and grow as its two threads learn to live side-by-side. Watch and marvel as, like those odd sets of twins who are born a day apart, they grow and play together.

Which one will grow fastest? Which one will reach maturity first? And will they feel the need to wear matching clothes even after they're old enough for Mum and Dad to stop dressing them? It's up to you to provide those answers fellow keyboard-bashers.

Go on, help the forum grow. Perhaps, in time, some of you could add threads all of your own. Imagine that! A forum to rival its new threadly cousins, "The State Of The Board Board," "The Bored Of Board And Bored Boards, But Also Bored Of Boring Broads Board," and "The State Of Massachusetts."

Quick Verbwhores (,before the momentum), before these fora are snatched back away from us and dumped in the forum abortion biohazard bin. Post, and post hard I say! Give this forum life!

Joy Nktonga

I can't reveal my sources my fellow Guildfordian, but I am of the belief that the stikes given out on the new fora are about as serious as said new fora.

In other words, it was good to see Neil enjoying the site once again and having a giggle in the process. I was only too glad to join in.

Joy Nktonga

I do! In the "outside world I'm a huge cunt. But not on here. I'm like a timid little mouse here. I get all excited being around the celb posters and keep me mouth shut.

untitled_london

i'm al for the new threadage, we could call it hyperthreading or some such advanced sounding name. i think someone is already using multi-threading in one of the rival sub-foras.

anyway, i just like the way the new sub-fora names stretch the front page on little dinky screen, whereas as me on my massive dispaly (obviously related to the length and girth of my manhood) don't get stretched at all.

wooohooo 7 posts in the thread already, thats like its learnt to walk already.

i can't believe i was there when it was taking its first steps.

i'm a bad parent.

Joy Nktonga

*sighs* It's growing so quickly, isn't it?

I wouldn't worry UL, I'm about to be the worst parent of all. I birthed the thread this morning and by 3pm I will have walked away for a whole week, not even being here to see it's removal and destruction. I might have a cry in the car later.

untitled_london

sometimes i think you just have to let go, afterall, you can only do so much for them.

they make their own decisions. i still like to think its because it fell in with a bad crowd.

you can't blame yourself.

Suttonpubcrawl

I for one would like to express my utter disbelief at the fact this appalling thread has been created. I think it is of disgustingly poor quality. If this really is the twin of the other thread then I wish the mother had had an abortion, or "reduction" as they call it when they remove a baby from a womb shared by several others. The only decent reaction to the creation of this thread is to call for a State of the Boards discussion within this thread.