Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:13:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Have you ever actually pissed through someone's letterbox?

Started by Ciarán2, October 21, 2006, 11:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciarán2

Marvin

Yes, but only outwards. The wait for the toilet to be free was unbearable so it seemed the best place to go.

sinned

Jim Burton

I've ejaculated on a blind woman's cat. Does that count?

Glebe

Yeah, through my own letterbox.

Oh shit, what have I done?!

Why I Hate Tables

By 'letterbox' he means 'shared office pigeonhole'.

By 'pissed' he means 'shat'.

Glebe

Quote from: "Why I Hate Tables"Pissed through your own letterbox?

Yes, I was trying to put out a small doormat fire not really.

Adrian Brezhnev

Yes, my ex-employer.

It didn't help though... they still owe me a lot of money. I did feel better afterwards though, and indeed somewhat relieved.

butnut

Christ, Adrian, your post has just made me remember the one time I have pissed through a letterbox.  A friend at school worked in a shoe shop and got something really shit like £1.60 an hour (pre-minimum wage days). When he finally left the job we got quite pissed in the pub opposite the shop and after closing time took it in turns to piss through their letterbox, as a form of revenge.

Ten years later, I am of course ashamed of my behaviour, but at least I can claim to have been a proper whore, and pissed through a letterbox.

My letterbox is about 3/4th up the door so I'm safe from reprisals should I choose to go on some sort of ill-advised rampage of urinating through post chutes.

How many could you do in one go? I suppose as a man it's kind of got to only be one, unless you have excellent bladder control. Or could you drink water on the way to the next house?

wheatgod

Quote from: "DevlinC"My letterbox is about 3/4th up the door so I'm safe

Not scared of The Giant Pisser? You can't of heard of his exploits.