Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:21:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

My eye hurts

Started by sick as a pike, January 05, 2007, 06:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does your eye hurt?

Yes
18 (46.2%)
No
21 (53.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: January 05, 2007, 06:50:59 PM

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Only my jap's eye. That'll teach me to not film myself shoving pencils and batteries down there.

slim

So does mine, I've got a headache from lack of sleep and it's affecting my eyes.

i voted YES.

El Unicornio, mang

I had something in my eye this morning but thankfully it seems to be gone now.

zozman

My left eye is a bit weepy.  My right one is OK though.

mook

I don't know how to answer. I've got a twitch in my left eye which I don't want to touch after going through the toilet paper this morning*. So I suppose I'll have to vote no then won't I.

*five handwashes and a shower and a half later I still feel like a leper.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "mook"

Do you have OCD?

My right one felt a bit sore the other day.  No idea what that was.  Seems okay now.

mook

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"

Do you have OCD?

Didn't you read what I said? I put my fingers right through the toilet paper after having a pooh, a nasty stilton and read wine pooh. Think about that for a minute or two before you mock me. Damn you.

Captain Crunch

If you were posh spice you'd be washing your face with your own piss.  Count your blessings.

I feel a paternal pride swelling, as people from  far and wide, from all walks of life, cunt and not-cunt alike, gather by the blue camp (now then!) fire to discuss ocular discomfort.  
Perhaps I should expand on my own.  I seem to have an infection of my right eyelid.  Of course some will be saying "now look, you irrelevant, minge-footed Cretan, that's hardly your eye then, is it?!"  And perhaps adding "WANKER!"  They'd be right, but in the spirit of encouraging debate I thought it better to throw the goalposts wide.  I have self-prescribed chloramphenicol from an old bottle. "Discard after five days"!  Fuck you, Reckitt Benckiser!

sproggy

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Quote from: "Al Tha Funkee Homosapien"

Do you have OCD?

Didn't you read what I said? I put my fingers right through the toilet paper after having a pooh, a nasty stilton and read wine pooh. Think about that for a minute or two before you mock me. Damn you.

Sorry my eyes are too sore to read proper.

zozman

Is the infection on the outside or the inside of your eyelid?  The inside would be the worst thing in the world ever.

The outside edge of the top right eyelid.  Looks like mild Blepharitis, according to Doctor Internet.

Oh sorry, forgot where I was for a moment: YOU CUNT!

zozman

Fuck you.  Look, you're the one with the hideous disease.  Oh, you can't look because of your plague-ridden face.

love you

actwithoutwords

STOP THIS PERSONAL THREAD HELL

I voted no

It's hotting up- is the forum winning thread going to be about shit, or my eye?  Shit, I'd say.

Incidentally and not remotely connected to anything- does anyone else think that Tess Daley and Vernon Kaye look like swingers who unexpectedly turn up to a sex party ("oh, we should invite them I suppose, but they won't bother") and everyone else turns the lights off and hides behind the sofa?

slim

Did you mayhaps get shit in your eye, you dirty little shit-eater, you?

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Mine actually does. Fucking contact lens cunt.

Gazeuse

What's that smell???

Oh...It's your EYE!!!

You dirty bastard.

Cerys

Both of my eyes hurt.  I've just read a certain rather long thread in GD.  Ouch.

Cerys

Speaking its namenimmynimmy would only give it power.

columbay

Look, if you've got something against the Awfully Big Cricket Thread, then come out and fucking say it. I'm sick of all this bitching.

Cerys

sproggy

Have you tried live maggots Pikey?

They have amazing healing powers.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

How do they hold the stethoscope? They have no hands.

sproggy