Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:07:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Waller FM (Fat-Pie podcast)

Started by BritishHobo, January 12, 2016, 01:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retsuza

Quote from: BritishHobo on March 14, 2022, 02:24:25 PMTwo years late, I've finally caught up on the live podcasts. I think I got a little burnt out on the length at the time - although if you'd told my past self that I would end up sitting on nearly ten hours of unlistened-to WallerFM for two years I would never have believed you.

God it's funny though. I think it helps that they branched out a bit more in the later streams by bringing back Colin & Craig and having more stuff going on outside of Graham and Terry's show and Graham's Hot Porridge. It feels like they started doing way more 'callers' as well, which are always the best bit of Waller. That might just be my perception after the timegap though, maybe they were doing that all along.

Does anybody know why they stopped at 14?

Glad you enjoyed them but damn from the bump I thought there was even more new Waller. Don't remember exactly what David said but the livestreams where a lockdown type thing so I think they just decided to discontinue at some point.

Would love more of it anyways.

BritishHobo

Ah yeah sorry, I should have forseen that really.

I remember around the time episode 9 came out David said that episodes 10, 11 and 12 had been recorded, but needed editing. He's said in the past he has a strict order in which he releases things, so things can be done but waiting for a different project to release first- but then I wasn't sure whether the livestreams mucked up. Either way, he just released a new Salad Fingers, so you never know, the next one could be in the pipeline.