Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:41:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

I'm off to Hollywood!

Started by Ferris, February 20, 2024, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Gregory

kalowski

Quote from: Ferris on February 25, 2024, 12:00:37 AMIs this a pop at my accent? Because that is not on.
Just preparing you for Nicola Sturgeon and not Nicholas Cage.

Glebe

*STOP THE PRESS!* Ferris has been papped in Beverley Hills with a mysterious new lady! Will it be wedding bells soon? Stay tooned!

kalowski

Hollywood? More like Wallywood!

Ferris

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Glebe

Just hoping there's no vengeful Wonkas there!

Ferris

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on February 28, 2024, 09:48:41 PMWhere the FRIG is my Tizer?

Customs took it but they said they'd give it back later.

popcorn

There he is... with his signature pink baseball bat.s.

frajer

Ferris, FERRIS, would you care to comment on the rumour that you're playing one of the new Kens in Barbie 2?

Ferris

Let's just say... I am doing that.

popcorn

kalowski

Quote from: kalowskiAre you going to masturbate underneath the famous Hollywood sign?

Quote from: Ferris on March 01, 2024, 05:28:36 PMLet's just say... I am doing that.

Glebe

BREAKING SHOWBIZ NEWS!

Ferris has been arrested for trying to cop off with a prozzie!

frajer

The fake tan, the fancy shoes, the green hair. You've changed mate.

Glebe

Could Hollywood Ferris just be a bad AI experience? YOU decide!

YOU are the hero!

touchingcloth

Glebe

kalowski

Quote from: Glebe on March 02, 2024, 09:59:08 PMCould Hollywood Ferris just be a bad AI experience? YOU decide!

YOU are the hero!
Quote from: ChatGPTFerris always dreamed of making it big in Hollywood. With his heart set on stardom, he packed his bags and headed west, full of hope and excitement.

Arriving in the city of dreams, Ferris strutted down Hollywood Boulevard, taking in the sights and sounds of the bustling streets. He was determined to make a name for himself in the entertainment industry, no matter what it took.

As Ferris wandered around, he couldn't help but notice the glitz and glamour surrounding him. Determined to fit in, he decided to audition for a talent agency he stumbled upon.

Confidently, Ferris marched into the audition room and declared, "I'm here to be the next big thing!"

The casting director raised an eyebrow, unimpressed. "Alright, show us what you've got," she said, trying to hide her skepticism.

Ferris cleared his throat and began his performance. Unfortunately, his rendition of Shakespeare's Hamlet was more reminiscent of a poorly rehearsed school play than a professional audition. He stumbled over his lines, mixing up famous quotes and forgetting crucial plot points.

The casting director exchanged a look with her colleagues, trying to stifle their laughter. Ferris, unaware of his disastrous audition, finished with a dramatic flourish and awaited their applause.

Instead, there was silence.

Feeling dejected, Ferris slumped out of the audition room, his dreams of stardom crumbling around him. As he wandered back onto the streets of Hollywood, he couldn't help but feel a little foolish.

But Ferris was determined not to give up. Despite his initial setback, he knew that with a little perseverance and maybe a few acting classes, he could still make his mark in Tinseltown. And who knows? Maybe one day, he'd look back on this moment and laugh at his own naivety.

Ferris

It was Othello. I don't do Hamlet because he's a bit... you know.

Glebe

I've been proved right!🫨

Poobum

My Florence Pugh has arrived thanks to someone 😉. Currently doing zoomies around the garden, they're always so happy.

Ferris

Had a few drinks so don't mind telling you all... fuckin... YESS

Glebe

Apparently the preview screening of Ferris' latest, Ferris 2: Ferris Strikes Again! went really badly!

selectivememory

He's been nominated for three Razzies (worst actor, worst director and worst screenplay), but I heard he's going to be a good sport about it and accept the awards in person. You'll get your hands on that Oscar gold next year Ferris mate, I'm sure of it.

Glebe

Meet Ferris' new manager! He's going to revitalise Ferris' career!

"As far as I'm concerned, the kid stays in the picture!" announces popcorn the Sheep! "This guy's got the chutzpah, he's gonna go far!"

frajer

Ferris hotly tipped!

Nothing to do with Hollywood, just unseasonably warm.

popcorn

selectivememory

Think he might have a bit of a fever. Have a lie down, Ferris!

Glebe

Quote from: popcorn on March 04, 2024, 12:27:52 PMHe's so hot right now!

You can be too! Get that pop bubbling!