Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:53:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Limmy's still on Twitter and webcam

Started by Mister Six, November 15, 2021, 07:08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Headed Sex Beast

Just let the old man do his heardles, play Dark Souls 2, and watch 90s Columbos

perplexingprocrastinator

uh yeah, seems insane to expect Limmy to comment on Palestine. Why? Might as well ask why your postman hasn't commented on Palestine, or your pet rabbit. It's not their job. If we're criticising anyone for not commenting on Palestine why not criticise them for not commenting on Yemen? South Sudan is looking pretty rough. How about the rail strikes? How about literally every godawful thing going on? Should they write a long exhaustive list specifying their political values about every news item, every day?

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for any entertainer to pipe up on political issues if they want to. But to expect it as some kind of test seems bonkers. It's really not Limmy's job. His job is providing a fun place to go watch goofs after a hard day of reading the newspaper and feeling like shit about the world.

If the original post was a joke, I apologise for being literal (and feeble) minded.

spicedgold

Nah wasn't a joke but I'd been drinking all day and watched a video of Hind Rajab and got all angry and lashed out

I don't agree with my post now and might get it edited (or I'll edit it if I can)

perplexingprocrastinator

Quote from: spicedgold on February 12, 2024, 11:27:32 AMNah wasn't a joke but I'd been drinking all day and watched a video of Hind Rajab and got all angry and lashed out

Fair play - enough to drive you to craziness, all this horrible shit. Sorry if I was at all snarky.

I'm sure Limmy thinks it's all horrible too fwiw lol

DoesNotFollow

Quote from: Snrub on February 12, 2024, 09:23:47 PMThat's one for the blooper reel.
Anyone know if that soundbite is Limmy doing his American accent or is from somewhere else?

DoesNotFollow

Also he's commented on the recent Gegg Wallace uproar so I think he's already doing his part re. current events.

Bunty Levert

Quote from: DoesNotFollow on February 13, 2024, 01:25:06 PMAnyone know if that soundbite is Limmy doing his American accent or is from somewhere else?
Don't believe his "it's no fucking binned!" lies about Valheim just before he made the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx4xlqUtYTY&t=12495s

GazzoftheGreen

His review of After Life made its way on to my social media pages again and I fucking love it

https://youtu.be/DIy-8QbZMIU?si=9McZFrkQAdIzvPFX

Wish I would have been here for the Derek watch-a-long.

g0m

Quote from: Two Headed Sex Beast on February 12, 2024, 04:39:48 AMIs Bob Mortimer cancelled for not condemning?

if you can get away with blackface you're probably uncancellable

Chollis

Sekiro has been great fun today. Never seen him so genuinely angry.

We're moments away from him binning it, surely

I think we're at this stage with Sekiro right now

tears rolling down my face at his breakdown of the 'Michael Jackson and Prince on stage with James Brown (1983)' clip on today's stream

Sonny_Jim

Him going out for a ciggie on Supermarket Simulator was pretty good:

I think he's binned it now, shame as it had a lot of potential.

Snrub

Ah was really enjoying Supermarket Simulator that's a shame. I tend to prefer the more relaxed open ended style games he plays

Sonny_Jim

Seemed perfect as the constant flow of customers going into the shop gave him characters to put into his stories.

Armin Meiwes

Ah yeah that's a shame, I can't stand watching the games where he's just running around killing people with swords and that, you can never tell what the fucks going on (well I can't anyway) and the stuff he comes out with is not as funny, all the sims stuff is much better material to work with

frajer

Supermarket Simulator, we hardly knew ye.

Absolutely loved his rant to his member of staff about how times were so hard he was living in the locked room behind the tills.

Ferris

I was also an unexpected fan of supermarket simulator. Apologizing to the customers after firing his one staff was brilliant.

Two Headed Sex Beast

Yeah I much prefer these games in the real world with silent characters going about that are a kind of sandbox for his imagination. Making up wee backstories and conversations and so on. Grinding through a Dark Souls game doesn't really give that opportunity

kalowski

Quote from: extraordinary walnuts on March 19, 2024, 11:46:35 AMtears rolling down my face at his breakdown of the 'Michael Jackson and Prince on stage with James Brown (1983)' clip on today's stream
My god, I love that clip. I'd love to see Limmy talking about that. Prince fucks up the funk.

Two Headed Sex Beast

Playing some shite FMVs today, it's a good laugh. My favourite type of game for him to stream

Armin Meiwes

Oh yeah there's no game he ever got better material out of than Five Dates, or whatever it was called.. assume it's something like that?

Two Headed Sex Beast

Quote from: Armin Meiwes on March 25, 2024, 01:24:27 PMOh yeah there's no game he ever got better material out of than Five Dates, or whatever it was called.. assume it's something like that?

A really cheap horror one called Spider Mall, some Russian thriller, and the best one: the Paul McGann-starring Mia and the Dragon Princess. Lots of silly nonsense, really

Captain Z

Cilla continues to deliver gold with The Moment Of Truth (stream dates 2024-03-27 and 28). Loved the middle bloke who looked like he was suffering PTSD by the time of the studio task, plus the husbands and kids laying into their useless wives/mothers. Particularly amazing moment with the final family where Limmy joking suggests what the husband might be about to say, only for him actually say it almost word for word. Bonus Family Fortunes on the 28th too.

druss

Quote from: Captain Z on April 01, 2024, 08:50:34 PMCilla continues to deliver gold with The Moment Of Truth (stream dates 2024-03-27 and 28). Loved the middle bloke who looked like he was suffering PTSD by the time of the studio task, plus the husbands and kids laying into their useless wives/mothers. Particularly amazing moment with the final family where Limmy joking suggests what the husband might be about to say, only for him actually say it almost word for word. Bonus Family Fortunes on the 28th too.
These sound like funny clips. I look forward to instead seeing Limmytwitchclips uploading videos of Bobbi purring and Limmy complaining about the patter in chat.

Edit: I swear to god I clicked YouTube after posting this and the first Limmytwitchclips video that came up was this:

Captain Z

I usually watch these kind of things via the VODs on Twitch. They will eventually make it to the Benny Harvey/Benny's Basement channels, but sometimes with music/other copyright infringing sections cut. Although it's usually Twitch Clips Plus or this forum that alerts me to him doing them.

wobinidan

Found this on an old stream. It's a reference to this very forum. Actually, a double reference! Or an indirect reference. He's quoting someone else referring to this site. https://youtu.be/xKXZMVD8qp0?t=4592

If the timestamp doesn't work it's at 1:16:30

Joe Oakes

The way "cookdandbombd" rolled off his tongue so easily can only mean that he is an obsessive lurker.

It took me at least three years to be able to drop it into casual conversations without an apprehensive accompanying stutter.

EDIT: I assume you already know this, but he's referencing Inside No. 9.