Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:42:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WimbleWrong 2023 Semi - Spoon of Ploff vs Cerys

Started by Spoon of Ploff, August 02, 2023, 05:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon of Ploff

selectivememory

touchingcloth

The above posts are a great example of how WimbleWrong drains the vitality of its administrators and creativity of its competitors. I invite the judges to be sensibly critical of them both.

touchingcloth

At least the dimensions are correct.

I haven't actually checked.

KaraokeDragon

Cerys

I love it in borderline distasteful ways.  Percolating an idea as we speak - probably tomorrow.

Fambo Number Mive

TheGingerAlien

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

BlodwynPig

Cerys

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Fambo Number Mive

TheGingerAlien

Not sure who did the crime, but they most definitely used the spitfire!

Spoon of Ploff

selectivememory

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Vodkafone

Mr Farenheit

I'm innocent!
But Cerys is guilty.... of a great return!!!

touchingcloth

Cerys

selectivememory

Got a heavyweight clash going on in here. Top stuff, both of you.

Cerys

selectivememory

Hahaha! An unexpected finale to the match.

Tough one. Very close. Will take a bit of time to mull it over before casting my vote.

Fambo Number Mive

KaraokeDragon

Fair fucks to Sploff for that monocle dropper of a serve, but I gotta vote Cerys for how conceptually awesome that first return was. Well done both.

selectivememory

I almost went for Cerys on the strength of that first return alone, but I also think Ploff was operating at a very high level here, and on the balance of all four shots, I think he just about has it for me.

PS he did not threaten to add me to "the list" if I didn't vote for him. Just want to make that clear.

touchingcloth

Quote from: selectivememory on August 05, 2023, 09:43:40 PMI almost went for Cerys on the strength of that first return alone, but I also think Ploff was operating at a very high level here, and on the balance of all four shots, I think he just about has it for me.

This.

Quote from: selectivememory on August 05, 2023, 09:43:40 PMPS he did not threaten to add me to "the list" if I didn't vote for him. Just want to make that clear.

But not this.

SoPloff