Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:32:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cunt neighbour

Started by Barry Admin, November 26, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

I mean, if you have to batter him, then so be it.

Barry Admin

FUCK ME. Can't get the front door of the building to close now.

While I was out with the cops, or sometime overnight, someone has taken the lock apart and put a screw inside it so it stays on the snib. I am fucking livid. Getting on to the cops again and ringing for emergency repair as the housing exec is closed for st paddys day. I really want to go into town, but see why I'm scared to leave the flat?

Steven

On the plus side, I am pleased to be reacquainted with the word 'snib', so thanks for that.

Barry Admin

Pretty worried at the mo. I saw a very dodgy looking older guy leaving his flat a while back. I bought a day ticket but am too worried about the flat to go into town.

I've just had a look at his Facebook, and he's got stuff up there about how everyone hates touts and they should beware, and every tout is a target.

Steven

In other My Mum is a cunt News:

My whole life she's never locked the door when going to the toilet, and she goes to the toilet A LOT. She always leaves it open a crack and so every time you want to go in the bathroom you've got to play this Schrodinger's Cat Russian Roulette affair where by tiny evidence you have to judge where anybody's in there or not because after leaving the bathroom SHE ALWAYS CLOSES THE DOOR SO IT'S ONLY OPEN A CRACK TOO! If she just left it wide open there wouldn't be a problem. The simplest thing is to knock the door and see if there's a response but knocking the door means the doors going to move forward slightly and you end up with it getting pushed back in  your face and shouted at. It was embarrassing when I had friends round as a kid as I had to warn them about my Mum being on the bog, sometimes they'd come back saying they were shouted at. Anyway, just knocked the door and got shouted at and I explained how the fuck am I meant to know if anybody is in there what with the above. I told her about how I've had to warn friends when I was a kid about this but apparently I'm "A LIAR!" She's been shouting her head off at me and telling me to fuck off back home to my own toilet. Cunt.

Neomod

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 19, 2018, 04:00:00 PM
Pretty worried at the mo. I saw a very dodgy looking older guy leaving his flat a while back. I bought a day ticket but am too worried about the flat to go into town.

I've just had a look at his Facebook, and he's got stuff up there about how everyone hates touts and they should beware, and every tout is a target.

Surely it's no business of his who you sell your spare tickets to!

<looks in urban dictionary>

oh.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 19, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

How did you know what his Facebook name was?!  I'm very confused.

Quote from: Neomod on March 19, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
Surely it's no business of his who you sell your spare tickets to!

<looks in urban dictionary>

oh.

<also looks in urban dictionary>

At least I'm now slightly less confused.

Barry Admin

A neighbour tipped me off. Another neighbour just told me he is definitely a dealer (which we suspected). I asked why he's getting away with it and they said he must have backup, so to speak. Not entirely sure what I've got myself into here. Might get rid of this thread for a while.

Cerys

Please tell me you're keeping Jelly in.

Barry Admin

Yep, or going out with him.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Steven on March 19, 2018, 04:23:48 PM
In other My Mum is a cunt News:

My whole life she's never locked the door when going to the toilet, and she goes to the toilet A LOT. She always leaves it open a crack and so every time you want to go in the bathroom you've got to play this Schrodinger's Cat Russian Roulette affair where by tiny evidence you have to judge where anybody's in there or not because after leaving the bathroom SHE ALWAYS CLOSES THE DOOR SO IT'S ONLY OPEN A CRACK TOO! If she just left it wide open there wouldn't be a problem. The simplest thing is to knock the door and see if there's a response but knocking the door means the doors going to move forward slightly and you end up with it getting pushed back in  your face and shouted at. It was embarrassing when I had friends round as a kid as I had to warn them about my Mum being on the bog, sometimes they'd come back saying they were shouted at. Anyway, just knocked the door and got shouted at and I explained how the fuck am I meant to know if anybody is in there what with the above. I told her about how I've had to warn friends when I was a kid about this but apparently I'm "A LIAR!" She's been shouting her head off at me and telling me to fuck off back home to my own toilet. Cunt.

Piss in the kitchen sink.

Steven

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 19, 2018, 07:06:56 PM
Piss in the kitchen sink.

Have done that, or out the backgarden into a plant pot, but it's bloody cold atm.

Barry Admin

He's been hanging out in very dodgy parts of West Belfast. This is a really worrying day, but I am fairly well known on the estate so I'm keeping calm.

Edit: Every now and again I hear him talking about me in very unflattering terms. I should try and ignore it. I mean I'm sitting in silence listening for it, not a positive way to spend my Monday evening is it.

Shay Chaise

I've been following this thread hoping the guy will get snorted out by the police, housing or 'the lads' so I've got nothing much to add except I really feel for you mate and hope it gets resolved in your favour as soon as humanly possible. I've had neighbour issues in the past and it fucking stressed me out but nothing like this. I'm just so sorry to hear it. Erase the thread, do whatever you gotta do to make you feel more comfortable. I just wanted to get in before you do. All the best.

Depressed Beyond Tables

This might not be very helpful as you have some family around but it sounds like you should move.

Isnt Anything

Yeah is it possible you could go stay with your ma or sis for a whlie ?

Barry Admin

I'm not leaving the flat or the cat. Thanks folks, it'll work out.

Steven

The other option is, if he's a dealer, start buying off him. Become mates, hang out a bit, develop Stockholm Syndrome. Cheers.

St_Eddie

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 19, 2018, 08:25:31 PM
Every now and again I hear him talking about me in very unflattering terms. I should try and ignore it. I mean I'm sitting in silence listening for it, not a positive way to spend my Monday evening is it.

It's infuriating that morons like him talk about you, as though you're the bad guy and in the wrong.  People like that are too stupid to realise that they're stupid.  I honestly hope that he dies at a young age.  The world doesn't need people like that; spreading misery and depression, everywhere that they go.

Kryton

Yeah this whole situation sounds horrible. I've just been through something very similar. I live in a block of flats. Upstairs neighbours were crackheads and dealing and we had a long line of visitors at all sorts of hours. Lots of noise. Lots of unsavoury types ranging from the harmless 'alright mate' to the incident a few weeks ago whereby someone grabbed me by the throat and nearly attacked me with his two cunt mates.

Another time I opened my flat door to find a crackhead guy beating the shit out of a equally grim crackhead woman. I told him to fuck off and he came at me with a 2 litre glass bottle, which ended in me slamming the door on his arm.

I've had my window put through by a schizophrenic and I have a family on the corner with a load of cunt kids who take delight in throwing stones at the pensioner neighbour's window, because they get a good laugh when he hobbles out on his crutches and tells them to 'go away', knowing that he can't touch them. For a long while they thought his window was the crack head's window.

Thankfully the housing agency and police FINALLY evicted the crackheads. I've not been attacked since.

The neighbour's cunt kids finally chilled out somewhat and have stopped being cunts. I think the long line of crack heads have relaxed them somewhat, making them realise this block of flats isn't just a crack den, but people's homes. Them being evicted has taken away some of the local kids anger, i guess?

What I'm trying to say is, it's not always going to be this bad. Actions can be taken.

BlodwynPig

Just another day in Mayfair.

madhair60

Do us a favour and "check in" now and again so we know you're alright Barry. That probably sounds silly because you post anyway.

In my experience it's not likely to escalate beyond shit-talking, and hopefully some action will be taken soon.

Barry Admin

Yeah, well I was up to six am cause he was chatting with his mates all night again, and we had the usual procession of wee hoods marching in and out of the building all night. I've just woken up and got straight onto the housing exec again, given they were closed yesterday, so I'm waiting for a callback and can hopefully get the lock fixed today.  I'm ok but tired as shit.

Barry Admin

Missing another cracker day here. Having to sit inside and catch up on documenting all this stuff. The housing exec called out to see him, of course he didn't answer. I took them away from the building and had a good long chat with them about all this shit. 3 hours sleep, I'm absolutely wrecked while that piece of crap lies in his fucking pit all day.

Should get the doors fixed today anyway hopefully, and I've passed on the crime report numbers etc.

FredNurke

Best of luck with this stuff man, no one should have to put up with anything one-tenth as bad as this.

Barry Admin

Thanks, appreciate the kind words, I know there's not much people can add here. I've finished writing up reports and am soaking up some sun no before I deliver this stuff to the housing executive. I wish the maintenance guys would arrive before I left, I'd feel safer with the doors secured again.

Cerys

I know that a massive hug from a deranged Welsh woman doesn't serve to improve matters, but have a massive hug from a deranged Welsh woman.

Cuntbeaks

Nothing positive is going to happen until he gets to fuck. The door will get vandalised again and the housing cunts are fairly toothless and it will take months if not years to evict him. Even then he can ruin your quality of life with low level bullshit that won't break any laws.

I understand your "I'm not going anywhere" stance, but it looks like the game had already been lost. Appealing to the housing folks and getting a transfer to somewhere else would probably be a lot quicker. It's only a flat and you aint gonna win any hero awards by being last man standing and even if you did, at what cost?

imitationleather

Quote from: Cuntbeaks on March 20, 2018, 05:51:34 PM
Nothing positive is going to happen until he gets to fuck. The door will get vandalised again and the housing cunts are fairly toothless and it will take months if not years to evict him. Even then he can ruin your quality of life with low level bullshit that won't break any laws.

I understand your "I'm not going anywhere" stance, but it looks like the game had already been lost. Appealing to the housing folks and getting a transfer to somewhere else would probably be a lot quicker. It's only a flat and you aint gonna win any hero awards by being last man standing and even if you did, at what cost?

Moving flat is a bit of a nightmare though. Especially if you like it and feel settled apart from this one problem. Moving isn't cocaine. You can't just do it every day with no issue.

I do agree that the structures around housing and law are going to support this twat and not Barry, though. It's a cunt of a situation.

bgmnts

Have a hug from a massive, deranged Welshman, too.

Mwah x