Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:47:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Queen Elizabeth DEAD

Started by Mister Six, October 20, 2021, 03:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

Queen Elizabeth the Dead with her number one Christmas smash, recorded seconds after she died, Stop the Carvary

Artie Fufkin

Video Game Fan 2000

Artie Fufkin

Video Game Fan 2000

Ma'am Rap! (Enjoy when you die)

Butchers Blind

mothman

Don't Let My Son Get Crown Off Me.

Dex Sawash

Blue Jam

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on November 25, 2021, 02:39:09 PMQueen Elizabeth the Dead with her number one Christmas smash, recorded seconds after she died, Stop the Carvary

CoDmas is #CANCELLED:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59683343

"because of fears over the Omicron variant", yeah chinny reckon

Video Game Fan 2000

Can't wait to see the deepfake Christmas message.

Chollis

Be hilarious if she died before Prince Phil

Ferris

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on December 16, 2021, 05:15:57 PMCan't wait to see the deepfake Christmas message.

Will it look faker than the weird FMV vibe from christmases past?

Blue Jam

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on December 16, 2021, 05:08:57 PMC'mon December 25th

Don't the BRF do the whole German thing and open their Chrissie pressies on Christmas Eve? I'm not joking there, I definitely remember reading that somewhere (and being amused by it).

Johnny Foreigner

Christmas eve is when you get the family together, have a meal, hand each other the presents and the other persons open them, yes. Doesn't everyone do that? (What's a Muslim Christmas like, for instance?)

Dr Rock

Quote from: Johnny Foreigner on December 16, 2021, 05:57:56 PMChristmas eve is when you get the family together, have a meal, hand each other the presents and the other persons open them, yes. Doesn't everyone do that? (What's a Muslim Christmas like, for instance?)

Nobody in Britain does that (except maybe the royals).

An tSaoi

Attenborough and Queenie on the same day. Bet the house on it.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: An tSaoi on December 16, 2021, 06:56:47 PMAttenborough and Queenie on the same day. Bet the house on it.
You thinking murder-suicide?

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

touchingcloth

Blue Jam

Ferris

Quote from: Blue Jam on December 21, 2021, 05:54:18 PMA few forelocks remaining untugged:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-59741073

These people will be hurling themselves on liz's funeral pyre in a few weeks.

Video Game Fan 2000

Drench self in petrol, scream "she got up at 4am every morning..." and FOOM! 

JamesTC

JamesTC

Sorry I got mixed up with Queen Victoria.

Alberon

Fambo Number Mive

I get that if you live within walking distance you might want to watch the royals walking to church once, but eight times? Although I understand they were going to take their son's girlfriend along for the first time this year.

I think anyone who travels 45 minutes by car to see the royals walking to church needs to get a life.

Video Game Fan 2000

If the inland revenue were charging me for a monarch they weren't even providing anymore I'd be steaming, doing compensation face in the papers too

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on December 21, 2021, 06:46:46 PMI think anyone who travels 45 minutes by car to see the royals walking to church needs to hang themselves naked from a tree.