Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:45:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

New CaB Banner?

Started by QDRPHNC, November 20, 2021, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

At the Copa, Copa CaB Banner.

QDRPHNC

This is rapidly turning into a client meeting.

QDRPHNC

I just read that back to myself and I meant it humorously, not all pissy. By all means keep playing with the banner, it's fun to watch.

It is kind of true though, it's been interesting to me that this thread does have the same ebb and flow of a client presentation, it's quite strange to watch it unfold in this context.

Retinend

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

They've all had an inch after...

QDRPHNC

Retinend

very nice! with the bandy legs Farage is perfect human ampersand

pancreas

Can you animate it? Can it please be made to spin round in 3d with some lens flare effects?

QDRPHNC

That's certainly a possibility, I think it's worth exploring. To be completely transparent, I do have a few concerns about how well making it 3D and adding lens flare effects will align with the flat, earthy, hand-illustrated brand we've been working on together the last four months, but like I say, it couldn't hurt to explore. That's great feedback, thanks!

pancreas

While you're at it, it would be great if after it has spun round a few times (with lens flare effects) if the C comes to life and eats the rest of the banner like a pacman, except it should also get longer like a snake and then shed its skin to reveal the word 'nonce'. Cheers mate.

Ferris

And we should win prizes by reading.

GoblinAhFuckScary

It should never stop dancing

Butchers Blind

Can we put fairy lights round it for the Xmas season?

Barry Admin

Quote from: Butchers Blind on November 23, 2021, 05:39:32 PMCan we put fairy lights round it for the Xmas season?

That would be great.

mothman

Many people struggle at this time of year. People like Jenna, unable to get a temporary sorting job at the Post Office or as a banner at Cook'd and Bomb'd.

But, you can help. Just five minutes of your Photoshopping skills will see Jenna safely housed in a seasonal CaB Christmas banner. Or maybe even as a special holiday FavIcon.

So, please give generously. Merry Christmas, and - thank you.

Dex Sawash

I love the Jenna meme but maybe putting her on the actual banner would be wrong?
Asking for a friend

pancreas

OK fine. Madeleine McCann.

Dex Sawash

mothman

^ That is rather wonderful.

Glebe

Quote from: madhair60 on November 21, 2021, 09:36:09 PM

Where did you find that Mads?! Clearest view of Waxwork Rene ever!