Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:46:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Madeley DEAD SOON?

Started by Ron Maels Moustache, November 25, 2021, 01:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

danwho9

seepage

If you asked me if I'd dive into a basement of bin juice for £200K I'd have to give it some serious thought.

buttgammon

The worst person I've ever met worked on his Channel 4 teatime chat show, so despite seeming like a wanker, I can safely say he's not always been the most obnoxious person in the room at a given moment. No, it's not Judy Finnegan.

Goldentony

Quote from: buttgammon on November 26, 2021, 08:50:07 PMThe worst person I've ever met worked on his Channel 4 teatime chat show, so despite seeming like a wanker, I can safely say he's not always been the most obnoxious person in the room at a given moment. No, it's not Judy Finnegan.

are you accusing Dr Hillary of being and I quote a "bad tit"

buttgammon

Quote from: Goldentony on November 26, 2021, 10:27:24 PMare you accusing Dr Hillary of being and I quote a "bad tit"

I'd hate to libel Dr Hillary on the internet, especially when Madeley collaborators like Dr Raj Persaud are still at large.

Video Game Fan 2000

Its like a man can't even die drinking bin juice in a castle in Wales without the whole world lining up to call his friends grifters.