Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:50:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Lars Ulrich toilet.

Started by Glebe, November 26, 2021, 02:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

A Metallica fan has built a life-size Lars Ulrich toilet.

And thus 2021 continues to churn out CaB memes right to the bitter end. And that Lars bog isn't even the most certifiable thing this bloke has done, as he has also built a guitar out of his uncle's skeleton, for fucking fuck's sake. In any case let the scatological Metallica album/song titles commence (they certainly did when I shared this with my mates on WhatsApp).

king_tubby

The toilet should be the gaping anus of Lars Ulrich, splayed out goatse style with gripping hands pulling the ringpiece apart.

He's missed a trick there.

Also I was not aware Lars had no cock or balls.

Dr Trouser

Why is Natalie Cassidy holding drumsticks- should be a trumpet surely?

JesusAndYourBush

Glebe

Quote from: king_tubby on November 26, 2021, 03:01:31 PMAlso I was not aware Lars had no cock or balls.

They all have no cock and balls by the time HE'S finished with 'em!

I would say 'delete that'. For me, it doesn't cut it.

boki

Quote from: Glebe on November 26, 2021, 02:57:18 PMIn any case let the scatological Metallica album/song titles commence (they certainly did when I shared this with my mates on WhatsApp).
Dump In The Fire
Crapped Under Ice
...And Just Piss For Now
Sad Butt Poo

JesusAndYourBush

It's probably like when you get a statue where the metal has darkened except for the shiny bit on the nose or the breast that everyone touches.
Except in this case the cock has been rubbed until it's been completely worn down.

boki

The Tod That Failed
Phantom Shit
Until It Seeps

Welcome Home (Sanitary products in the small bin to the side, please)

bgmnts

Nothing Else (Faecal) Matters

Glebe

boki

The Stink That Should Not Be
The Anus Torn
Number 2 x 4

RHX

AsparagusTrevor

Fambo Number Mive

It does not look comfortable to sit on, I imagine the drumsticks dig into your back. Fun for a few toilet visits but then I imagine it gets annoying.

Wonderful Butternut

Do you shit out of time when using it?

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on November 26, 2021, 05:47:52 PMDoes you to shit out of time when using it?

They all do by the time Lars has finished with them.

Butchers Blind

Design flaw in that there's no lid so when you flush, little droplets of piss and shit fly up and contaminate the bathroom. This is why Thomas Crapper never patented the Ulrich shitter.

The Mollusk

Yeah really missed a trick not adding a bin lid snare as the lid, fucks sake

I'm not saying Lars is a shit drummer, but...

idunnosomename

that skellington guitar is truly frightening. especially when he plays Darkthrone on it

non capisco

Cold Meat Platter

Fuck all like Ulrich, the spam is far too small. Should be a full tefal.