Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 01:06:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mark Goodier Cut Up

Started by rumpy pumpy poopkins, May 12, 2011, 09:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi im just new to this site but I really joined up just to ask if anyone knows where I can get a recording of a cut up I got from this site (I think) about 6 or 7 years ago of Mark Goodier reading out the top 40 that had been cut up supposedly by chris morris to say "bestiality" and all sorts of other things. if anybody knows what im talking about could you tell me where I can hear this again as I cant find my old copy ? pretty sure i got it from this site but cant find it now

THANKS !

unky herb

I have this at home, will sort something out later today.

Neil

Here you go:

http://twaud.io/r2vZ

Originally dug out by someone in the industry, who (if he didn't make it himself) pointed to it possibly being by Morris, citing the use of clean Radio 1 beds as evidence for it being someone in the bizz.  They would have been particularly difficult to get hold of at that time.

There's absolutely no proof that it's by Chris Morris.  Anyway, it's still funny.

no_offenc

The "97-99 FM" bit sounds like Morris, listen closely.

Tiny Poster

chocky909

I agree. Firstly it doesn't sound like him to my ears and secondly, why would he do that? It's funnier to use the real R1 jingles. Now, if I had to guess, I would say it was the work of Morris. It's got a familiar rhythm to it but unless he claims ownership it's up in the air really. It's better than some recognised Morris cutups though.