Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 11:09:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chronic the Drug Wasp

Started by fencer, July 30, 2011, 03:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fencer

Help me, please. Am looking for the script (or, better still, a recording) of the Chronic the Drug Wasp/Lunatic Infector passage from (I think) the Chris Morris Music Show on Radio 1 back in the mid-1990s.

Both were notorious computer game characters, natch. I am guessing they were 'pitched' to an unwitting interviewee, but who that was, I have no idea.

Thank you.

Cohaagen

I have no idea which show it appeared on, but I'm pretty sure you could find it in the synopses on the main site. Sorry if this is a criminally dumb and obvious suggestion!

nrgroom

I've been listening to the old shows on my boring daily commute to work on the train, and had forgotten just how good they are.

The Chronic the Drug Wasp bit is from what i've got labelled as Episode 23, 42 minutes in. He's speaking to Teddy Taylor about yoof cultcha.

He also mentions it briefly to Edwina Currie in another episode - number 20 - it's about 38 and a half minutes in.

Eggs