Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:17:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

glebe went to bed with dogshit on his hands and it’s still there

Started by Replies From View, November 28, 2021, 07:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on December 01, 2021, 07:51:18 PMThis is online bullying.

Just wear the fucking text.  It's people like you who never bothered wearing facial coverings on public transport and spread germs and death everywhere

It's here.  Get it on you:

Quote from: Replies From View on November 30, 2021, 07:58:38 PM

I am glad you feel harassed.  You deserve it and I hope it makes you feel really bad

Replies From View

Quote from: The Dog on December 01, 2021, 05:50:24 PMDon't see why I should be associated with shit at all. I'll be getting hundreds of PMs now from all Globe fans 'oh, can we have some of that special dog shit for our hands please' its not right.

Very sorry about that but right now I have bigger fish to fry.  You could always try forwarding all those PMs to glebe until he learns his lesson.

Glebe

I feel like the next time I get dog's dirt on my hands you'll know and will start bullying me online again.

Replies From View

Quote from: Glebe on December 01, 2021, 08:19:13 PMI feel like the next time I get dog's dirt on my hands you'll know and will start bullying me online again.

Stop calling it bullying when I am in the right

Replies From View

Morning glebe

I'm just glancing around the room, chair you've got there, there's your bed, pile of clothes on the floor, fair enough.  Probably you'll be sticking those in the washing machine later today and why not

Glass of water by your bed, laptop on your bed from where you fell asleep, one thing I do notice though glebe, sorry to bring this up:  I do notice that you still have dogshit on your hands from quite a few days now.  Do you need any help cleaning it off at all?  Could we organise a professional?

Replies From View

Oh look from where you touched them:  dogshit on your laptop, dogshit on that chair, dogshit on your clothes, fancy that.  Dogshit on your everything, and dogshit on everything you have touched that isn't yours as well

Dogshit on all the things you have touched, glebe.  How does that make you feel.

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

dogshit on the handle of this shared kettle - is that fine, glebe

is that fine to just leave that on there

glebe

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

glebe you have two choices:

- get the dogshit off your hands and clean every object that has dogshit on it

OR

- wear the fucking text that communicates how filthy you are so that other people at least know what's going on when you touch the toaster and kettle and taps and light switches and everything else you insist on sharing

you are obstinately refusing to do either and this is why you are becoming so deeply and irrevocably hated around here

Replies From View

Replies From View

madhair60

madhair60

(face momentarily creases in disgust, shakes head and simply walks away)

Glebe

My hands are clean now. There's no dog shit. Stop making fun of me!

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Replies From View

Honestly - you have this "not an arsehole" persona, but nobody's buying it anymore, glebe!  Nobody is buying that you aren't an arsehole!

Replies From View

Nonchalantly refusing to show your hands.  There's going to be a time when you really need our help - you'll desperately reach out to us for support and we'll say no, fuck you, you put dogshit on everything and then you lied about having clean hands.

madhair60

I got dogshit on my hands last night and guess what? I washed them. Not a trace of dogshit.

Replies From View

Replies From View