Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 08:30:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Network but he goes IM MAD AS HELL AND I WANT TO SPUNK HUMAN SHIT OUT THE WINDOW

Started by Goldentony, January 23, 2022, 08:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

streets full of people spunking ropes of human shit out their cocks out of the window going mad because telly is shit or whatever the fuck its about oh my god the news shows people getting cunted in etc ahhh got to spunk shit here fuck about ahhh im mad as hell here john

shoulders

Kids in the street listing like ferries under the cumpiles of shit cascading from 8 storey blocks

The Mollusk

Spider-Man but instead of slinging webs from his wrist glans he spunks ropes of human shit out of his dick hole

Ghostbusters II except instead of big tanks of slime being sprayed everywhere, it's big cocks spunking shit everywhere.

shoulders

Heat but roaming turd monsters in place of gangsters. Getting silly this

The Mollusk

South Park episode where they shit out of their mouths but instead of shit it's funny jokes

Unfeasible

Twit 2

La Regle du Jeu, but instead of the moral turpitude of the aristocracy, it's—yep—servants shooting faeces out their japs'.

Ferris