Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:47:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Let's see now... Whadda we got here...alright, just give me...

Started by Cuellar, January 23, 2022, 10:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuellar

Glebe

The Mollusk

Yes excuse me waiter, I ordered the buttered hand and I've been sat here with upturned palm for 12 minutes now. You can see here that it's not been buttered, look. Can you tell me if the butter will be coming out soon? My friend has had his appetiser brought out and he's waiting to start

The Mollusk

I know it looks like I may have had my hand buttered and licked it off but I can assure you any moisture present on my palm until now has been sweat only

The Mollusk

Waiter you bring out this smear of fucking Bertolli and call that an adequate portion of Buttered Hand? Not satisfactory at all. I ask that you bring me an Eggy Chegwin ASAP and I do not expect to be charged for this paltry Buttered Hand at the end of the meal

The Mollusk

It's been half a fucking hour mate where the fuck is the Eggwin (too exasperated to use the full name), starving here

Glebe

Ferris

Cuellar

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 24, 2022, 03:03:39 PMEggy Chegwin

Quote from: The Mollusk on January 24, 2022, 03:31:09 PMEggwin

If you asked for an 'Eggy Chegwin' and then followed up with 'Eggwin' no wonder it's not arrived.

The dish's official name, indeed its only name, is 'Eggs Chegwin'. The waiter probably said 'yes sir immediately' out of sheer terror and confusion.

Cuellar

"OK WE GOT ONE EGGS CHEGWIN, MORE COFFEE? SURE THING. OK LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE ALL SET, ENJOY. WHAT'S THAT? ANOTHER EGGS CHEGWIN? WELL..."

"HEY CLARA TELL 'EM WE GOT NO MORE EGGS CHEGWIN, THAT WAS THE LAST GODDAMN ONE ALRIGHT? WE OUTTA CHEGWINS"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'LL TELL 'EM, JESUS"

"SORRY SWEETIE, 'FRAID YOU'RE FRIEND THERE GOT THE LAST EGGS CHEGWIN SO YOU ENJOY THAT ALRIGHT? ALL SET ALRIGHT"