Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:40:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

tile warehouse has to share premises with dogshit warehouse

Started by Goldentony, January 26, 2022, 08:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

nice lads, work hard, just that they collect dogshit and get pissed all day, argue with each other, smoking

Goldentony

overwhelming smell of fuck off big mountains of fresh dogshit in the air everywhere

shoulders

Strange messages saying 'fuck the tile' start appearing everywhere.

Tension palpable in the warehouse.

Glebe

Fambo Number Mive

Tiles being taken, suspected they are in amongst the dog turds.

Goldentony

dyou have any tiles without big loads of dogshit on

you wh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you lot! you fucking twats! you fucking fucking fucking terwats!!

pancreas

'Look,' says the manager of Tile Gaff. 'Lads, this Chinese wall we've got going on with those guys is going to have to become a real one. Customers not keen on the smell and I know you've coming back from getting pissed with those cunts and getting dogshit over all the tiles. Look at this: says "forest floor green" on it, not "derelict playground brown". It has to stop.'

Glebe

Replies From View

fine but the chinese wall will need to be made of dogshit as the tiles are getting a bit sparse

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on January 26, 2022, 10:22:41 AMfine but the chinese wall will need to be made of dogshit as the tiles are getting a bit sparse

Sorry, who are you in all this? We're trying to run a business here.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on January 26, 2022, 10:26:39 AMSorry, who are you in all this? We're trying to run a business here.

I wield the inventory and offer advice based on the quantity of items retained within this shared warehouse.

Replies From View

Oh look:  Fambo Number Mive has put together a funny little dogshit "sandwich", with two tiles as the "bread" - haha!!

Those tiles won't separate now btw and are as good as permanently wasted.

Glebe

These seem like pretty shitty premises - I mean literally, ahaahaahaahaaha!!!!

shoulders

"Hey, I'm trying to run a tile merchants here, keep the dog shit smell down"

"Hey, FUCK YOU CUNT! You knew what you were getting from this arrangement."

Replies From View

There is nothing in any legal documentation stating that a dogshit smell is somehow antisocial

absolutely nothing whatsoever.

so shut up

shoulders

Look, can you just keep the smell from an entire war crime of dogshit down while I try and shift these knock off ceramics

Cheers and thank you kindly

Replies From View

I have been asked by the dogshit guys for you "burnt clay wankers" to pipe down while they aggregate all their substantial volumes of dogshit 

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on January 26, 2022, 10:29:55 AMI wield the inventory and offer advice based on the quantity of items retained within this shared warehouse.

Are you qualified please? Do you have any identification? It's just I've never seen you here before and the advice you are offering seems rather capricious.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on January 26, 2022, 02:36:03 PMAre you qualified please? Do you have any identification? It's just I've never seen you here before and the advice you are offering seems rather capricious.

Hi so no, I am not qualified, but I have been given this job as per the authorities doing their own jobs and so on.

Here is my identification:  *holding it at you*

Took the wife down earlier as we're redoing the bathroom. Hard to tell what's dogshit and what's tiles now. Kind of them to provide a bucket to vomit into once the stench gets too much, but as I said to the chap, no, they don't give you a bucket at Tile Giant, but their premises aren't stacked to the ceiling with dogshit, so we had no cause to need one. He looked so sad in between retching.

Replies From View

A few folk from the dogshit side of the warehouse have begun hiding flat squares of hair-drier crisped dogshit amongst the tiles, just so you know.  Be careful what you post to customers, tile side of the warehouse.

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on January 26, 2022, 05:04:54 PMHi so no, I am not qualified, but I have been given this job as per the authorities doing their own jobs and so on.

Here is my identification:  *holding it at you*

Here is you mate:

* mimes holding fake identification at me *

Get a grip

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Replies From View on January 26, 2022, 10:36:15 AMOh look:  Fambo Number Mive has put together a funny little dogshit "sandwich", with two tiles as the "bread" - haha!!

Those tiles won't separate now btw and are as good as permanently wasted.

Worth it though. Got a few chuckles from browsing customers.

Replies From View

Quote from: pancreas on January 26, 2022, 07:58:45 PMHere is you mate:

Get a grip

Do that mime again.  It looks like you're holding up the real identification towards yourself, which isn't what I did.

shoulders

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on January 26, 2022, 05:44:45 PMHard to tell what's dogshit and what's tiles

Would ordinarily be spooked by this information but this has always been a genetic defect of yours.

cptspalding

Pterodactyls going in and out of there all hours of the day.

pancreas

Quote from: Replies From View on January 26, 2022, 09:12:34 PMDo that mime again.  It looks like you're holding up the real identification towards yourself, which isn't what I did.

Replies From View

I didn't bend my arm towards my own face though.  You're not doing it very well