Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 04:24:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The King, King Charles, has Cancer

Started by madhair60, February 05, 2024, 06:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

please make only respectful comments at this challenging time for our nation.

that said,

M O R T I S

imitationleather

Never even got to be on a sodding banknote.

touchingcloth

They're like buses - you wait 70 years, then two cunts along at once.

imitationleather

He was the greatest King in living memory.

Ferris

Blinder Data

the type of cancer has not been revealed, though we know it's not prostate cancer.

hmmmm. doesn't bode well

imitationleather

Quote from: Blinder Data on February 05, 2024, 06:10:58 PMthe type of cancer has not been revealed, though we know it's not prostate cancer.

hmmmm. doesn't bode well

Sick fucks who are hoping this is going to be terminal were no doubt dancing a jig once they heard it wasn't prostate cancer.

katzenjammer

Video Game Fan 2000

the guardian misreported

his royal highness has crabs, crabs

Enzo

time to start collecting those stamps before they change again to William the Bald

Junglist

We should all get a free pair of those apple cuntgoggles so we can have 50 mixed reality feeds of his funeral beamed into our eyeballs

touchingcloth

Frederick III died an awful, wretched death from cancer. Hope Chas doesn't suffer what his great great great great great great uncle did, it would break Phil's heart (which is what happened to his great great great great great great uncle's son, the ol' Kaiser) xoxoxoxox

Butchers Blind

Blue Jam

Quote from: Blinder Data on February 05, 2024, 06:10:58 PMthe type of cancer has not been revealed, though we know it's not prostate cancer.

hmmmm. doesn't bode well

Urinary issues and the prostate turned out not to be the cause? A prostate procedure that involves a camera going up the old chap? My guess would be bladder cancer, and no, it doesn't bode well.

Really bloody sure that Wills and Kate are with the divorce lawyers now, trying to figure out how to make Diana 2.0 go away as quietly as possible before Wills finds himself a Camilla 2.0.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 05, 2024, 06:17:11 PMUrinary issues and the prostate turned out not to be the cause? My guess would be bladder cancer, and no, it doesn't bode well.

Yep think you are on the money here. Can last a while with bladder cancer though as long as it hasn't spread too far.

imitationleather

Cannot wait to read what Liz Jones makes of all this.

lauraxsynthesis

At least he got his massive expensive coronation, the prick. Inshallah he'll be the last monarch. All the Windsors in the bin.

imitationleather

Maybe that special ointment he had to put on during the coronation was carcinogenic?

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: Blue Jam on February 05, 2024, 06:17:11 PMReally bloody sure that Wills and Kate are with the divorce lawyers now, trying to figure out how to make Diana 2.0 go away as quietly as possible before Wills finds himself a Camilla 2.0.

Reckon put the cat amongst the pigeons and he starts boffing Camilla as soon as sausage claws taps out.

Blue Jam

Quote from: lauraxsynthesis on February 05, 2024, 06:19:48 PMAt least he got his massive expensive coronation, the prick. Inshallah he'll be the last monarch. All the Windsors in the bin.

Imagine waiting 70 years to become King only for this to happen. Bit of a pisser, if you'll pardon the image.

We could have three different monarchs in three years. This is the Tory leadership farce all over again.

Cuntbeaks

badaids

Bum de ghost bum de ghost carolus habet cancer

Blue Jam

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on February 05, 2024, 06:21:49 PMReckon put the cat amongst the pigeons and he starts boffing Camilla as soon as sausage claws taps out.

Camilla ain't gonna give up the crown that easily either. She's probably browsing Amazon for strap-ons already.

jobotic

Not happy about this. As someone who has prostate trouble fairly regularly it worries me. If this can happen to God's Representative what could happen to me.

Why couldn't he have got sausage cancer? Then I'd join in with the festivities.

The Mollusk

When you think about it the monarchy is kind of like a cancer