Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:45:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Who's going to start the new one, then?

Tony Tony Tony

Let's end this one with the most phwoaaaarsome 58 year old in the UK... Vorders

She could give me an a,e,i,o or a u anytime.

Tony Tony Tony

They would all be asking for a big one from the top by the time etc.

kalowski

Reminds me of the joke in Viz about Vordeman hiding the letters up her bum and vagina.
The contestants had to ask for a bowel or a cuntsonant

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

There's two big elephants in the room here.

idunnosomename

awoooga those bazingas on that hot mama! hubba hubba!

sorry is this frowned upon now

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

I like her only for her maths.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on March 15, 2021, 10:13:55 PM
Who's got the minerals?

To point out that there is nothing at all attractive about a woman who has voluntarily chosen to make herself look like Max Wall with the severed heads of two of the typical boys ( not girls) of CaB up her jumper?

Sorry, but I've always thought that Ms. vorderman's decision to cartoonify  herself that way was not the wisest thing for her to do.

Chedney Honks

The next thread should be called 'The Human Condition'.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lisa Jesusandmarychain on March 16, 2021, 06:49:44 AM
To point out that there is nothing at all attractive about a woman who has voluntarily chosen to make herself look like Max Wall with the severed heads of two of the typical boys ( not girls) of CaB up her jumper?

Sorry, but I've always thought that Ms. vorderman's decision to cartoonify  herself that way was not the wisest thing for her to do.

I'm sure she is crying into her all bran this morning after reading that. Well done.

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Coo, does Carol Vorderman read CaB, and, specifically the H S Art Thread?
*waves* Alright , Missus! I used to really fancy you back in the day when you looked like a cross between Susan Sarandon and a history teacher at my school![nb]good looking feller, he was !!!!![/nb]
Please don't cry though. I'm sorry for saying that nowadays you look like you've been built by Dr. Frankenstein made with the highest Genevan precision to the Robert Crumb detail, honest, I really am.

They're all obsolete units surrounded by hail by the time I've finished with them.

JamesTC

She's still got her replacement beat.