Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:33:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

potential sexist minefield: what do you call your CUNT

Started by madhair60, January 28, 2024, 06:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

right, see, I'm curious, because of my Main Partners, every one of them has described their CUNT differently. the most recent partner would just say CUNT with impunity, but I'm curious if the CUNT havers of CaB have feelings about this. if calling a CUNT a CUNT is offensive. if so I apologise. but my ex said CUNT so "don't shoot the messenger" (me - madhair60)

alright cheers.

Zero Gravitas

And we wonder why more CUNT havers don't post here.

Pink Gregory

Wonderful Butternut

What do you call your DICK?

It occurs to me that being currently single, I actually don't refer to mine in conversation pretty much ever. I think I've use DICK and COCK interchangeably when I haven't been single. Can't really remember cos I don't put much pass on it.

Worthless thread that belongs in HS Art, mate.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

My understanding is that cunt is at the top of the possible offensiveness hierarchy. Pussy is slightly below and is still largely considered acceptable. Anything else is definitely ok but maybe considered 'cringe'

I am a aman with a penis

madhair60

Quote from: Wonderful Butternut on January 28, 2024, 06:36:55 PMWorthless thread that belongs in HS Art, mate.

alright we've got mr. "six threads ever" telling me how to make a thread. why don't you go and sit in the corner and let this stone cold classic madhair thread play out as intended.

madhair60

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on January 28, 2024, 06:38:33 PMMy understanding is that cunt is at the top of the possible offensiveness hierarchy. Pussy is slightly below and is still largely considered acceptable. Anything else is definitely ok but maybe considered 'cringe'

that's the thing, i was initially surprised when my ex would refer to her genitals as her "cunt" with total impunity. i learned a lot from that woman.

Goldentony

you cannot say pussy if you arent american you sound like a fucking HEAD CASE

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: madhair60 on January 28, 2024, 06:44:02 PMthat's the thing, i was initially surprised when my ex would refer to her genitals as her "cunt" with total impunity. i learned a lot from that woman.

Honestly it took me 5 years to get it pussy and I never even had the bollocks to broach cunt, so fair play mate

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Goldentony on January 28, 2024, 06:44:40 PMyou cannot say pussy if you arent american you sound like a fucking HEAD CASE

Oh fuck me fuck me fuck me in my hot wet MINGE

That sounds worse

Admit it

Stoneage Dinosaurs

I'm actually not in a particularly good place emotionally and sexually at the moment so sorry evreryone

madhair60

Quote from: Goldentony on January 28, 2024, 06:44:40 PMyou cannot say pussy if you arent american you sound like a fucking HEAD CASE

precisely this.

Goldentony

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on January 28, 2024, 06:50:27 PMOh fuck me fuck me fuck me in my hot wet MINGE

That sounds worse

Admit it

"oo by eck eh up john have sex with my PUSSY down t'mine for us" - objectively mental

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Goldentony on January 28, 2024, 07:20:49 PM"oo by eck eh up john have sex with my PUSSY down t'mine for us" - objectively mental

Well you shouldn't really be having sex down t mine to begin with. What's wrong with a bed

shoulders

Ex used to call it nunny, I mean what the fuck is that

madhair60

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Video Game Fan 2000

gary sparrow walks down the wrong alley and ends up in Hogwarts seconds after screaming CUNT in a class room of children

dontpaintyourteeth

Video Game Fan 2000

gary sparrow farts so hard his anus turns into a vagina with ovaries and everything

Ferris

Quote from: Stoneage Dinosaurs on January 28, 2024, 06:51:24 PMI'm actually not in a particularly good place emotionally and sexually at the moment

Still in Worcester?

Stoneage Dinosaurs