Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:07:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox - Another anti-woke grifter [split topic]

Started by jobotic, January 17, 2020, 04:34:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Jam

Quote from: BritishHobo on November 05, 2023, 10:31:05 PMCan't wait to start the dogshaming. Maybe give it a couple of years to let it bed in, then start chasing poppyless pugs or Jack Russells down the street come November 1st, screaming at their owners. YOUR DOG SHOULD BE FUCKING ASHAMED MATE. IT BETTER NOT SHOW ITS FACE ROUND HERE AGAIN

https://twitter.com/racistpets

Blumf

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67499747
QuoteLaurence Fox has been described as "an intelligent racist with an agenda" on the opening day of a libel trial with two people he called paedophiles.

Slanderous!

He's a sad-case racist.

Anyway, trial's on, expected to take a week.

The Bumlord

Turned up with his (real) Black girlfriend so how can he be racist?

Take that, wokies!

Key

I'm surprised he hasn't show up in blackface, turned to the jury and said 'how can I, a blackman, be racist?
Then done a little smirk like the one on his face above.
Oh old Foxy, you wiley git youve done it again you absolute madman.

madhair60

pls lock thread and don't open another one begging you

Kankurette

Ambient Sheep

I have a nasty feeling he's going to win this.  Will be a very pleasant surprise if he doesn't.

jobotic

katzenjammer

Freddie Fox on cousin Laurence

QuoteHis eyelids come down like shutters, and the boyish animation drains – briefly – from his face as he summons a statement on his cousin, the self-styled "anti-woke" campaigner, suspended from X/Twitter last year for posting the image of a Swastika made from the Progress Pride flag.

"Look," Freddie sighs. "I fundamentally and completely oppose Laurence's political views and the way he chooses to express them. His views both shock and appal me. And that's all I've got to say about it. It's not something I relish talking about."

Nicely said

Red82

I've been avoiding seeking out the views of this cunt ever since I first encountered him. Imagine this cunt in parliament.  I hope it never happens!

Norton Canes