Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:08:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Robocop (robotic police officer film)

Started by St_Eddie, June 03, 2018, 03:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on August 01, 2022, 03:23:58 PMHas anyone managed to watch the "Our Robocop Remake" fan-homage where individual scenes were all made by different groups?

https://vimeo.com/85903713

I keep meaning to but have only seen the infamous 'scene 27' where Robocop stops a woman getting attacked, the remake ends up with loads of would-be rapists getting their cocks blown off.

https://vimeo.com/86014703

Some of this is brilliant.  Scene 27 in particular, but there are other gems.

But it's very patchy in its totality.  Some segments are awful, like a scene where Robocop inexplicably has an arse for a face and everyone in the office is running away from its smells and overdubbed fart sounds?  Really embarrassing first-term-of-university level awfulness.

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Replies From View on August 04, 2022, 08:30:05 AMSome of this is brilliant.  Scene 27 in particular, but there are other gems.

But it's very patchy in its totality.  Some segments are awful, like a scene where Robocop inexplicably has an arse for a face and everyone in the office is running away from its smells and overdubbed fart sounds?  Really embarrassing first-term-of-university level awfulness.

I know it's probably as you describe but from that it sounds hillarious

Replies From View

Quote from: PlanktonSideburns on August 04, 2022, 09:38:15 AMI know it's probably as you describe but from that it sounds hillarious

There's certainly enough brilliance to warrant watching the whole thing regardless of how individual scenes hold up.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Replies From View on August 04, 2022, 08:30:05 AMa scene where Robocop inexplicably has an arse for a face and everyone in the office is running away from its smells and overdubbed fart sounds
i feel if i see this and it isnt as funny as i imagine it i'd be mortally wounded