Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:08:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jackass Forever

Started by Psychotic Mongoose, July 18, 2021, 10:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Oh there's a thread. Fuck

RHX

Saw it yesterday, loved it. Don't think I've laughed so much at something in the cinema since Jackass 3D. Danger Ehren was the MVP of this by a long shot, though one of Steve-O's stunts
Spoiler alert
the skateboard guillotine
[close]
is definitely not something I expected anyone to willingly take.

JamesTC

I noticed Bam credited at the end. I assume he was in the background at one point but I would have thought they would edit around him.

Edit: He can apparently be seen in the background during the marching band stunt.

madhair60

He's right there in that stunt, yeah. Very recognisable.

I wonder if contractually he had to appear in it or something

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: madhair60 on February 05, 2022, 09:17:26 PMHe's right there in that stunt, yeah. Very recognisable.

I wonder if contractually he had to appear in it or something

I remember there being some dispute over them keeping in ideas he helped come up with, maybe that was one of them.

pcsjwgm

Saw this yesterday. Although I was mildly disappointed that they recycled some old ideas (probably because I saw movies 1-3 for the first time fairly recently), and I hoped to see a bit more Eric Andre, I still had a great time watching this, even though the cinema was only about 20% packed. Highlights include
Spoiler alert
the "Silence of the Lambs" prank, especially the room with hanging pots and pans, and the bear scene.
[close]
And Danger Ehren is the man, I'm still having flashbacks to the
Spoiler alert
pogo stick.
[close]

By the way, I looked for this movie online (to watch the part that I missed when I went to toilet), and it seems there are only CAMrips available, so it isn't worth pirating. It's definitely worth seeing at the cinema anyway.

Noodle Lizard

I thought it was the weakest of the bunch by some margin, but I'm not sad I saw it. Even though I'm sure I'm statistically wrong, it felt like the OG crew weren't really participating for a lot of it. The new batch are all fine, with Poopies and Zach probably fitting in best, but it goes to show that the personalities and chemistry of the original crew was as important as anything else, and probably irreplaceable as well.

Agreed with the Danger Ehren praise. It must've been a conscious decision, but he was the clear star. I also agree that the bull stunt was the low point - everyone seemed to be bummed out before it even began and it didn't even make for "good footage" really.