Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 02:13:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Marvel phases 4, 5, and 6, 2022-2025

Started by samadriel, July 24, 2022, 06:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: MojoJojo on November 16, 2022, 10:50:46 AMI've not read the comics but there was an Ego who was sort of a planet in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

The Avenger films don't really need a strong baddy, it's all about them falling out with each other before making up and punching things. Although maybe that line is played out after Civil War.

Ah, I'd forgotten about Guardians 2, my memory is appalling these days.

And you're not wrong about the Avengers, but they also use "All the powerful heroes are off in space fighting some other battle, so we have to get all the rubbish ones together in the hope they will succeed" plot quite a lot.

bgmnts

Would love it if the main villain of the next Avengers team up is just a normal bank robber, but he ends up turning the team against each other so badly they end up almost killing each other and destroying the world.

Replies From View

I'd love it if the final ever villain of the MCU was some old fungus thing literally scraped from the bottom of a barrel.  And they kept winking to the audience about how meta they were being.

Replies From View

How about a villain who when anyone looks at him he inflates into a giant fleshy arsecheeks and immediately children assume he is a bouncy castle and start pouring in

madhair60

Replies From View

Slitting the arsecheeks with his penknife saying why so serious why so serious

Annoyed that it isn't deflating because he doesn't know it's not a bouncy castle

Furious.  Properly stomping up and down saying why so serious why so serious.  Twists his ankle and he can't understand why a bouncy castle would be capable of twisting his ankle.

Confused as all fuck mate.  Bouncy Castle isn't even what DC means.

frajer

Put the Jared Leto Joker in it and have Deadpool say to him "The first Suicide Squad? That was shit mate, and you were shit in it. You got shit on the Suicide Squad and I'm the squadshine boy."