Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:48:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

What to write on Nick Drake's Forehead.

Started by steve98, February 24, 2024, 02:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve98

There he is, Nick Cave, sat opposite you fast asleep on the 5:30 Express to Brighton - What do you write on his forehead? You'll probably want to bear in mind that he doesn't believe in an Interventionist God (Or Angels).

As you can see from this pic I did earlier, I've written a back-to-front "believe" (Only legible when he looks in a mirror); but I'm sure you can do better.

EDITED TO ADD. I'm sorry I can't find the "eveileb" pic; here he is unwritten-on.

steve98

Or you could just draw on his tash, if you can't be bothered thinking.

Cuellar

Cuellar

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

If he was really zonked I'd get his tackle out and write "RED RIGHT GLAND" upon his right testicle.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

idunnosomename

steve98

Ash Wednesday's past this year; but still.

Ferris

"Angry One" then on Nick Drake you write "Sad One" and then you'll always be able to tell them apart.

steve98

For this one I was gonna write Divine (As in Divine Intervention); but my Sharpie ran out, and I only managed "Div".

Cuellar

RED RIGHT 5.30 BEDFORD TO BRIGHTON SERVICE

Ray Travez

Nick Cave goes into a Nick Park and sees a Nick Drake in the er Nick Duckpond

Pink Gregory

Pink Gregory

wanted man at bristol parkway
wanted man at paddington
wanted man at cardiff central
wanted man at chippenham

Russ L

You could give him the "Ghosts Of The Civil Dead" forehead treatment, given that it's him (and not Nick Drake, who would not have understood the reference).

steve98

Here, I've extended my earlier "Div", to give "D.I. [Detective Inspector] Veg". I've also baldy-fied him and stuck an angry Pepperami (Which is itself holding an angry Pepperami), in his jacket pocket.

As far as I know it doesn't mean anything.

shoulders

Pink Gregory

Quote from: Cleveland Steamer on February 25, 2024, 12:53:15 PMYour funeral, my train nap

distant thunder rumbles

(it's nick cave snoring lol!!!!!!)

Russ L

Quote from: steve98 on February 25, 2024, 02:03:39 PMHere, I've extended my earlier "Div", to give "D.I. [Detective Inspector] Veg". I've also baldy-fied him and stuck an angry Pepperami (Which is itself holding an angry Pepperami), in his jacket pocket.

As far as I know it doesn't mean anything.

Looks like DJ Veg to me.

That's an excellent name for a disco jockey.

Ferris

I don't believe in an interventionist bus replacement service.

kalowski

kalowski