Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:26:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

are all of popeye's bodily functions influenced by spinach

Started by Video Game Fan 2000, March 08, 2024, 09:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Video Game Fan 2000

seems hard to believe its just his fore arms and legs

wouldnt he get terrible immune reactions

Video Game Fan 2000

spunks so hard his arsehole flies out out the end of his knob, pokes bluto in the eye and gets pulled back in like a chameleons tongue

Video Game Fan 2000

he probably has that pipe to stop himself dying of oxygen poisoning or "spinach lung" as doctors in my head have called it since the 20s

frajer

Video Game Fan 2000

im popeye the sailor man
i eat spinach from every can
what nobodksys knows is
i gots ostyporosis
im popeye, a very sick man

kalowski

Close up on his bollocks shows tanks rumbling within.

Video Game Fan 2000

close up of his gallbladder showing mining equipment pulling up stones the size of houses

frajer

Little lumberjacks chopping away inside his bulbous kneecaps, yelling TIMBER as he keels over backwards

Video Game Fan 2000

to balance out the fatal amplifying effects of spinach on his immune system, what the cartoon never showed is that popeye usually followed up his can of spinach with a can of hiv

or else a single pollen grain touching his sinus would put him into a encephalitic coma for a year

bgmnts

From head to small toe,
From liver to spleen,
To make Popeye spaff,
Feed him leafy green.

Video Game Fan 2000

olive oyl is so skinny because the gestation period after being spaffed up by a spinach infused popeye is about three microseconds

wimpy is probably popeye's six month old son

Video Game Fan 2000

close up on popeyes roger ramjet piloted spermatazoa

Dex Sawash

I'm not all that hairy but I've got spinach up me gary

Fambo Number Mive

Popeye's turds travel at 40mph when he's on the spinach.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on March 09, 2024, 07:52:20 PMPopeye's turds travel at 40mph when he's on the spinach.

his anus opens  wide and his entire tract drops down suddenly, pounding out the turd as a disk in the toilet bowl

little cartoon men in the bubble stamping a coin

Kankurette

Sebastian Cobb

Why is it always raw spinach? Come on mate, you'd love a saag paneer.

touchingcloth

Super mega double diabetes. He doesn't have low or no insulin, but he has such powerful diabetes that he has negative insulin.

"That's alls I can stands, and I can't stands no more due to my leg having now been amputated. Shiver mellitus."

shoulders

His fingernails and toenails sprout to the length of a centenarian Fakir and his biceps bleed with roid rage and he simply dervishes on the ground while sex crimes are committed with carefree abandon in the nearest of all conceivable vicinities.

Kankurette

touchingcloth

Popeye goes around saying "sloppy seconds? More like Popeye seconds" before doing a disgusting wink with his good eye.

badaids

All perfectly sound and practical theories which one might have expected they'd include in the cartoons.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on March 10, 2024, 01:55:22 AMWhy is it always raw spinach? Come on mate, you'd love a saag paneer.

saag paneer sounds like something pope deck pappy would cook for some burlesque girls at 3am while wokescold popeye is trying to sleep off that glass of water he drank too quickly the night before

Video Game Fan 2000

seasonik? i dont needsk no seasonik. get ta bed, pappy! i eatsk it straightsk outta the can to avoidsk the cultural obpodignations

Fambo Number Mive

Popeye has learnt never to wank while on the spinach after turning his cock into a red fleshy accordian.

Video Game Fan 2000

the rapid growth of synapses and overproduction of neurotransmitters has rendered him shkitshophreknticks