Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:03:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Texas Attorney General ready to criminalise gay sex.

Started by Paul Calf, July 02, 2022, 07:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Quote from: madhair60 on July 03, 2022, 12:14:30 AMoh you're TFM! fucking lmao. this place is your whole life

It's a bit sad that he clearly wants to be accepted by us but can't and so lashes out and drops loads of out of context screenshots on twitter for his fellow soulless centrist online ghoul friends to tut over.

I spotted him straight away but didn't let on because he can be alright until his massive ego takes over. It's bizarre since it's clearly all because he became a slaphead at a relatively young age and the women he's attracted to no longer look at him without being sick.

Harry Badger

At the risk of sounding like Paul Daniels, I simply cannot understand the mentality of any person who dedicates this much energy to fucking with the most private and personal aspects of total strangers' lives.

PS - I wasn't referring to Baldy Baldy Sexpest by the way, at least not intentionally

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Harry Badger on July 03, 2022, 02:11:07 AMAt the risk of sounding like Paul Daniels, I simply cannot understand the mentality of any person who dedicates this much energy to fucking with the most private and personal aspects of total strangers' lives.

PS - I wasn't referring to Baldy Baldy Sexpest by the way, at least not intentionally

Now he also said "You'll like this... not a lot, but you'll like it!" so you have to take it with a pinch of salt.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: madhair60 on July 03, 2022, 12:14:30 AMoh you're TFM! fucking lmao. this place is your whole life

Duh, of course. I knew something was up but didn't imagine anyone could be that pathetic.

Martin Van Buren Stan

I'm honestly sat here chuckling at your delusional stupidity lads. You think I'm some former poster you have beef with because I said "salty"? It's an incredibly common word these days

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 03, 2022, 07:45:18 AMI'm honestly sat here chuckling at your delusional stupidity lads. You think I'm some former poster you have beef with because I said "salty"? It's an incredibly common word these days

'And another thing, I'm not mad. Please don't put in the newspaper that I got mad.'

Bet you're dying to call us cranks again.

madhair60

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 03, 2022, 07:45:18 AMI'm honestly sat here chuckling at your delusional stupidity lads. You think I'm some former poster you have beef with because I said "salty"? It's an incredibly common word these days

Martin Van Buren Stan

Being honest, it's pathetic. Someone challenges you and instead of addressing their points they're "racist", or "TFM". If you convince yourself that everyone who disagrees is those things then you never have to devote a seconds thought to your shitty, MSM derived consensus regurgitating views.

SpiderChrist

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 02, 2022, 09:13:17 PMCalm tf down weirdo and stop being salty because I publicly smashed you a couple of times. I'm allowed to disagree with anyone.

Indeed. And I'm allowed to call you a cunt, based on your shitty interactions with people that I, albeit only via a forum, am rather fond of. Go fuck a horse. And no need to reply to this, cos you're on ignore now, along with a bunch of other shitcunts.

kittens

the funniest thing i remember about tfm is when he posted a photo of himself and he was bald, no hair on his head at all, a slaphead. Then people said he was bald and he kept arguing that he wasn't bald when there was a picture of his totally bald pink round head right there. he literally believes he isnt bald

madhair60

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 03, 2022, 09:46:17 AMBeing honest, it's pathetic. Someone challenges you and instead of addressing their points they're "racist", or "TFM". If you convince yourself that everyone who disagrees is those things then you never have to devote a seconds thought to your shitty, MSM derived consensus regurgitating views.

right but you are TFM and you are racist

Quote from: kittens on July 03, 2022, 01:07:27 PMthe funniest thing i remember about tfm is when he posted a photo of himself and he was bald, no hair on his head at all, a slaphead. Then people said he was bald and he kept arguing that he wasn't bald when there was a picture of his totally bald pink round head right there. he literally believes he isnt bald

hahahaha bald cunt

Martin Van Buren Stan

If criticising BLM makes you racist then criticism of Israel makes you antisemitic.  BLM is representative of black people in the same way Israel represents Jews.

Kaboom.

madhair60

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 03, 2022, 01:11:03 PMIf criticising BLM makes you racist then criticism of Israel makes you antisemitic.  BLM is representative of black people in the same way Israel represents Jews.

Kaboom.

embarrassing

bgmnts

Is this seriously just because he's a baldy?

That cannot be true.

kittens

Hes a self hating bald and he takes it out on all of us :(

flotemysost

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on July 03, 2022, 01:11:03 PMIf criticising BLM makes you racist then criticism of Israel makes you antisemitic.  BLM is representative of black people in the same way Israel represents Jews.

Kaboom.

I'm not Jewish so it's probably not my place to comment here, and I hope I don't offend anyone in doing so, but this seems a staggeringly stupid argument (I can't tell if it's willfully obtuse to provoke, or just genuinely very thick). I have a good few Jewish mates who don't think Israel should exist at all. And as if there aren't any prominent Jewish left-wing campaigners who are critical of human rights abuses in Israel, ffs.

Re: Lawrence v. Texas, it's worth noting that racism as well as homophobia likely played a big part in the original allegations.

Johnny Yesno

Kaboom.

Ah, back to your old hobby horse. Couldn't help yourself, could you, baldy?

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: flotemysost on July 03, 2022, 01:17:00 PMI'm not Jewish so it's probably not my place to comment here, and I hope I don't offend anyone in doing so, but this seems a staggeringly stupid argument (I can't tell if it's willfully obtuse to provoke, or just genuinely very thick). I have a good few Jewish mates who don't think Israel should exist at all. And as if there aren't any prominent Jewish left-wing campaigners who are critical of human rights abuses in Israel, ffs.

Yeah and I have black friends who hate BLM?  And there are many prominent black people who feel the same. You just made half of my point for me.

flotemysost

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: flotemysost on July 03, 2022, 01:19:56 PMAs they're entitled to, for whatever reason.

Yeah. And people, Jews or not, can criticise Israel without being antisemitic. I agree with both points.

touchingcloth

The fact that you know that all of the references are to a former poster rather than asking what this newfangled TFM acronym means was your biggest mistake.

imitationleather

I don't know who this TFM guy is but he sounds kinda cool. I better check his posts out!!

touchingcloth

touchingcloth

Quote from: imitationleather on July 03, 2022, 01:24:53 PMI don't know who this TFM guy is but he sounds kinda cool. I better check his posts out!!

The Fuckest Muppet.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: touchingcloth on July 03, 2022, 01:24:02 PMThe fact that you know that all of the references are to a former poster rather than asking what this newfangled TFM acronym means was your biggest mistake.

Have you never used words before bro? It was blatantly obvious what I was being accused of. You can pick up meanings of new words from their context.

Johnny Yesno

Urgh! Keep your merkin pictures to yourself, baldy.

flotemysost

I think it depends on what type of criticisms of BLM you're referring to here, but white people going "ALL lives matter!" really isn't the same as people (Jewish or not) criticising human rights abuses in Israel. I can completely appreciate some Black people (including some of my friends) have had a complex reaction to the way the BLM movement panned out in 2020 and beyond.

Anyway can we get back on topic? This definitely isn't going to stop at Roe v. Wade and it's terrifying.