Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,207
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:55:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hard-to-find films and let's find them why don't we?

Started by zomgmouse, January 18, 2018, 05:06:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sutin

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 05, 2022, 03:36:30 PMIt appears to be on this site in full: https://www.flixfling.com/freemovie/1313/MVD087-R-SD

I've got an adblocker on so didn't see any pop ups, but apologies if there any.

Wow, thank you sir, that's fantastic!

Small Man Big Horse

No worries, there are a lot of sites out there like that, some of which are dodgy and ask you to join up after a few seconds of watching something, but thankfully a good few are legit.

zomgmouse

trying to track down the 1993 Morgan Freeman-directed film Bopha! which is not being seeded in any of my usual places and doesn't seem to exist anywhere else
EDIT: it's seeded so if anyone would like this let me know

Famous Mortimer

Was this just an attempt to do a deez nuts joke on CaB?

zomgmouse

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on January 07, 2022, 03:30:05 PMWas this just an attempt to do a deez nuts joke on CaB?

ha! no. but i think of that every time i come across that title

sutin

Okay, i'm doing a 'thing' that involves watching every Pauly Shore starring vehicle. Can anyone help me get my hands on the undoubtedly terrible Adopted from 2009? Thank you.

Junglist

Quote from: sutin on March 03, 2022, 12:43:54 PMOkay, i'm doing a 'thing' that involves watching every Pauly Shore starring vehicle. Can anyone help me get my hands on the undoubtedly terrible Adopted from 2009? Thank you.

Still need this?

jsgibble

Jaime (1974) by António Reis with English subtitles

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: jsgibble on March 10, 2022, 12:53:23 PMJaime (1974) by António Reis with English subtitles

It's on two of the sites I'm a member of but without English subtitles, frustratingly.

Malcy

Crossover Dreams - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088968/

Can only find R1 DVD's, VHS or a poor quality copy on YT.

Anyone ever came across it?

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Malcy on May 03, 2022, 05:07:58 PMCrossover Dreams - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088968/

Can only find R1 DVD's, VHS or a poor quality copy on YT.

Anyone ever came across it?

I've found a dvd-rip on one of the sites I'm a member of, only one person is seeding it but it seems to be downloading, and if / once it does I'll send you a link.

Malcy

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on May 03, 2022, 08:09:41 PMI've found a dvd-rip on one of the sites I'm a member of, only one person is seeding it but it seems to be downloading, and if / once it does I'll send you a link.

Massively appreciated. Couldn't find anything on torrent sites either.

Nice one.

Small Man Big Horse

Just sent you a link now - and if anyone else wants to see it, just send me a pm.

Malcy

Martin Van Buren Stan

Anyone seen or got Hit the North? (2018) It stars the bloke who played Ted in This Time with Alan Partridge and I thought he was brilliant so I'd love to see it

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on May 03, 2022, 10:43:11 PMAnyone seen or got Hit the North? (2018) It stars the bloke who played Ted in This Time with Alan Partridge and I thought he was brilliant so I'd love to see it

Afraid it's not on any of the private sites I'm a member, and as it's not currently rated at all on imdb I wonder if outside of a possible festival showing if it's seen the light of day anywhere else.

13 schoolyards

Does anyone have, or know how to get, access to Robert Longo's B&W version of Johnny Mnemonic?

It had a bunch of festival showings last year, was hyped up to be getting a blu-ray release, and then was just dumped on iTunes - in the US only, hence my request - as an extra feature when you purchase the regular edition.

Which doesn't exactly suggest great things but supposedly the tinkering went beyond "just turn down the colours", the festival coverage was fairly positive and it's about time Ice T appeared in a B&W film.

Small Man Big Horse

Afraid it doesn't seem to be on any of the private sites I'm a member of.

13 schoolyards

Thanks for looking - I guess being easily available in the US (and also, you know, being Johnny Mnemonic) cuts down on the number of people interested in making it "available" for those in the rest of the world

jsgibble

Does anyone have the right english subtitles for the blu ray rip of Moses and Aaron (1975)? (runtime: 1h47m29s)

Herbert Ashe

Quote from: jsgibble on June 13, 2022, 01:48:25 PMDoes anyone have the right english subtitles for the blu ray rip of Moses and Aaron (1975)? (runtime: 1h47m29s)

I had these around which seem to fit the bill.

zomgmouse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf338xhYPBU
if anyone is able to bypass the geoblock on this I would appreciate it - seems to be the only version of this film I can find with the original ending intact

JesusAndYourBush

How odd, it's blocked everywhere but Egypt.  I have something that's blocked everywhere but USA that I've had no luck grabbing either, faffing around with proxies etc gets me nowhere because none of them ever work, so if anyone can grab yours maybe they can grab mine?

zomgmouse

zomgmouse

also looking for Devil Woman (1970) (not to be confused with Devil Woman (1973) which I mistakenly have a copy of)