Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:10:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Lesser known cryptozoological creatures

Started by Stoneage Dinosaurs, May 21, 2022, 06:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

The testicle eating monster of Ilkley Moor

Self explanatory

Poobum

Spoon of Ploff

The Seven Sided Dice Monkeys of Tibet - seeing one is said to bring you good fortune.

Poobum

shoulders

The Tit face gimpo

Shrubland, Lyme Regis

PlanktonSideburns

Just like a massive capybara, about the size of a lion

The Dog

Talking Herron. He's got a flat in Canning Town, collects his dead mum's pension. 

PlanktonSideburns

Wonderful Butternut

Edit: Nah. Too obvious.

The Dreadful Spindly Killerfish.

PlanktonSideburns

Average sized warthog, but extremely average, like, come on, really?

shoulders

Quote from: The Dog on May 21, 2022, 08:18:25 PMTalking Herron. He's got a flat in Canning Town, collects his dead mum's pension. 

Shags his flat

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Something with an arse for a face or something, imagine it yourselves

non capisco

I kept seeing signs when I moved here that said BEWARE THE BEAST OF SYDENHAM but that turned out just to be one of the local maths teachers.

non capisco

THE GRAVESEND PIXIE
You're told about this fella from birth if you grow up in the Dartford/Gravesham area. Don't go too near the Thames or the Gravesend Pixie will get you. Is it a real pixie, mum? I hear it's some kind of small otter that walks upright and wears clothes, son. Is it dangerous? It has been known to attack and rip at garments and there were those children that went missing in 1980. Every parent will have had this conversation in the 80s and 90s. They don't believe in the Gravesend Pixie really but...just what if? And there were those missing children.

Again, it was just a local maths teacher in the end.

The Dog

Quote from: Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse on May 22, 2022, 09:37:00 AMSomething with an arse for a face or something, imagine it yourselves

Think you should warn people that this could be VERY frightening.

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

The result, so they say, of an experiment gone badly wrong in a cutting-edge vegan frankenfood lab: Sosquatch. Like Sosmix, only more gremliny. For god's sake don't add water.

Spoon of Ploff

The Mega Hamster: ancient Syrian cults believed that the universe is contained in one of it's cheek pouches.

Replies From View

Cryptocurrantbuns:  like cryptocurrency except currant buns, and it's the name for a species of pachyderm that eats currant buns

Like how a wolf is named after the thing it eats

PlanktonSideburns