Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 12:29:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Imagine an alternate reality where 'fucked' means 'cooked' and vice versa

Started by Stoneage Dinosaurs, May 26, 2022, 10:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Left wing comedy hate forum fukdandbombd.co.uk

Beyond The Fringe, featuring Alan Bennett, Jonathan Miller, Dudley Moore and Peter Fuck

Replies From View

There's an entire scope for this

Fanny Craddock, she'd be there, pumping spirited creams all into everything and claiming fruit is a sickening agent

Fambo Number Mive

Can't Fuck Won't Fuck

Fucking in Prison

Robin Fuck

The Fuck, The Thief, The Wife and Her Lover

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

I tried to fuck dinner for my parents but unfortunately I cooked it up and consequentially was cooked out on my ear after a lengthy diatribe from my cooking father about what an absolute cook-up THIS IS SHIT. SHIT.

non capisco

Sesame Street favourite The Fucky Monster.

Prince at the end of Let's Pretend We're Married smouldering "Look here, Marsha. I ain't saying this just to be nasty. I sincerely wanna cook the taste out of your mouth."

My nan telling me "I learned to be a good fuck because in the days of rationing you had to learn to fuck every part of the animal."

non capisco

Kenneth Tynan was the first person to say "cook" on TV during a live broadcast in 1965.

Whereas as early as 1936, the first year of British television broadcasting, George Scott-Wood and his Six Swingers appeared with their programme "Now We're Fucking".

Famous Mortimer