Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:01:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Famous comedy show but it’s slightly different!

Started by dontpaintyourteeth, January 15, 2024, 06:52:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dontpaintyourteeth

The humour here lies in how we use popular scenes or catchphrases from said show in new ways!

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Senior Baiano

Joe McGann falls through Diana Weston's breakfast bar and Honor Blackman makes a facepithy comment.

dungbeetle kpi

Allo Allo but it's called ELO ELO and Jeff Lynne is Rene Artois and Roy Wood is Officer Crabtree and he gets shot in the head for saying "I wosh it coold bey Chroostmas ivry doy" to a gestapo officer

Ferris

Fambo Number Mive

Video Game Fan 2000

dungbeetle kpi

one foot in the grave but victor meldrew is extremely gullible

dissolute ocelot

It Ain't Half Hot, Mam. (Set in Bishop Auckland.)
It Ain't Half Hot, Mom. (Set in Lansing, Michigan.)
It Ain't Half Hot, Man. (Set in San Francisco.)
It Ain't Half Hot, Men. (Set in San Francisco.)
It Ain't Half Hot, Mon. (Set in Jamaica.)
It Ain't Half Hot, Mony. (Set in Billy Idol's underpants.)
It Ain't Half Hot, Money. (Set in Hell.)

dissolute ocelot

The Likely Lads but they do the most probable thing at every stage in each plot.

Senior Baiano

"Oh look Terry, the Bulgaria-England game was called off"

"That's a shame"

Keeping Up Appearances, but Richard won't take any of Hyacinths fucking bullshit

"Mind the pedestrian, Richard!"

"Get fucked, cunt."

Senior Baiano

2.4 Children with actually 0.4 of a child along with the two, a kind of Eraserhead homage

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on January 17, 2024, 02:27:38 PMKeeping Up Appearances, but Richard won't take any of Hyacinths fucking bullshit

"Mind the pedestrian, Richard!"

"Get fucked, cunt."

Keeping Up Appearances but Hyacinthe died in accident that was Richard's fault so everything we see is a hallucination he's torturing himself with

Allo Allo, but every time Mimi's on screen, the characters remark how much fitter Maria was.

Fishfinger

"But... and this isn't easy... but... Ted, because of the drainage in the lower field... yer fired!"

brief, awkward doffing "Thankr srr frr thopprrtunetty."

long take of the fired candidate traipsing

Glebe

Victor Meldrew is completely gullible and his popular catchphrase is 'I'll believe absolutely any old codswallop you wish feed me!"

dontpaintyourteeth

dungbeetle kpi

Duck Patrol but it's about competitive falconry.

Norton Canes

The Office but Gareth's been issued a Parking Charge Notice

The Office but Gareth has been charged with a rape up there.

The Office but Tim has got a robot hand like Luke Skywalker.

The Office but Tim gets fired for emailing a 3,000 word essay to Dawn, describing all the sexual things he wants to do with her, including a tour of what he describes as "piss neutral" National Trust properties and an elaborate manoeuvre, involving a harness and a prototypical sex toy he's built in his mother's shed, known only as "Project Peregrine".

Video Game Fan 2000

the office but it takes place in side a giant whale like jonah