Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:08:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Intermittent fasting hacks

Started by touchingcloth, March 18, 2024, 10:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

So, hi guys, welcome back to my thread. So, recently I've been learning about and trialling intermittent fasting (IF) where you only eat for an 8 hour window each day but I'm also interested in efficiency hacks (EH) so I'd like to flagpolerunupbluesky some IFEHs I have with you all.

So, I got to thinking that 8 hours each day means you're eating 1/3 and not eating 2/3, but also that it is not efficient (i.e. NOT EH) to do this every single day when you could bring optimisation lifehacks (OL) by grouping things together.

So, my question is do you think it's best to do this all at once e.g. eat January to March and fast the other months? Or just eat the first 10 days each month? Or maybe each quarter eat the first (or maybe the last, I can't work out which is best) month and fast the others? Another thing I'd like to try once I have more practice is integrate this with the 4,000 weeks thing and so maybe I will calculate how many more weeks I think I have left e.g. if I live to 130 years then I could eat for the next 25 whatever years and then fast the rest does this sound good? OK thanks guys.

So, OK please give a thumbs up thumbs down below and leave a review on your favourite EH platform so I can keep providing this content for you all

Russ L

Excellent time of year for this.

touchingcloth

So, yeah I've been fasting since Christmas and I'm starting to like crazy hunger pangs, any tips for how I can power through until April? I've just been sucking on a turkey bone so far.

bgmnts

I wish the time when I'm not eating would go FAST lolol

touchingcloth

Quote from: bgmnts on March 18, 2024, 02:09:02 PMI wish the time when I'm not eating would go FAST lolol

Ah, apologies for the confusing, but "fast" in this context has NOTHING to do with speed and it's about abstaining from food, and by SPEED in this context I don't mean a drugs but SPEED like when a fat man is eating. Fast comes from RASTAFARIANISM because they used to not eat because of drugs.

Video Game Fan 2000

when you're eating your big filthy big shit working class meat and potatoes dinner

you should try simply aiming the food six inches to the left or the right, so that instead of it going in your big filthy working class gob its all going all over on the floor behind you and even you wouldn't eat that you fat pig

this way you get the benefit of dinner without breaking your fast

Ray Travez

I have an eight hour eating window where I eat a window, and I'm losing weight like billy-o (mostly blood)

touchingcloth

I have an eight hour eating window, and I can't afford for it to spend eight hours eating rather than keeping the wind out.