Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,330
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:44:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Can you access rt.com without a VPN

Started by pancreas, December 25, 2022, 12:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancreas

JesusAndYourBush

QuoteThis page isn't working
rt.com didn't send any data.
ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

pancreas

The Cunts have decided we shouldn't have access, evidently.

Sebastian Cobb

Can't from home (virgin) or parents (plusnet), would be interested if it was domestic filtering but don't really want to go near a work box to check.

Zero Gravitas

pancreas

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on December 25, 2022, 12:53:13 AMCan't from home (virgin) or parents (plusnet), would be interested if it was domestic filtering but don't really want to go near a work box to check.

Still works on JANET. (Joint Academic NETwork)

Sebastian Cobb

I know what Janet is. Eduroam piggybacks it but has far more ramshackle ingress/egress rules on top, does it work on that?

pancreas

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on December 25, 2022, 01:46:23 AMI know what Janet is. Eduroam piggybacks it but has far more ramshackle ingress/egress rules on top, does it work on that?

I ssh'd into a university machine to check. Expect it would be the same via eduroam, but if you have other info, I would defer to your greater expertise.

Sebastian Cobb

Some of my more academic colleagues get eduroam access but I've never been offered it, or bothered to ask for it.

I would genuinely rather drown myself in a bucket than ask them about this.

I think this is the bit where you say 'on behalf of the academic community we think you should' etc.

Lordofthefiles

Quote from: pancreas on December 25, 2022, 12:36:30 AM... because I can't.

Why you wan watch Russian truths?
We got are own truth news shows here.

shoulders

He wants to watch the face of Alex Salmond talking.

Ask him about it though and he'll deny it.

Why would you want to watch Putin's propaganda?   

Endicott

thenoise

shoulders

Quote from: Mrs Wogans lemon drizzle on December 25, 2022, 09:18:49 AMWhy would you want to watch Putin's propaganda?   

Sure, sure, restricting yourself to one form of propaganda is the clever move.

Norton Canes

Captain Z

Why do you need to order industrial and electronic components on Christmas Day anyway?

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Norton Canes on December 25, 2022, 01:56:41 PMOther television guides are available

Mum still buys radio times but I worked out I could save time by simply downloading Muppets rather than looking for it.

mojo filters

Quote from: pancreas on December 25, 2022, 12:44:33 AMThe Cunts have decided we shouldn't have access, evidently.

I sometimes needs access for work, this link has worked for me:

https://spbtv.online/channels/rt.html

Hope this helps! If not, I've probably got other links stored which should also work.

[Edit] due to travelling issues, I also use this stream when back in the UK:

https://www.livestreamy.net/russia-today/

Quote from: shoulders on December 25, 2022, 01:42:57 PMSure, sure, restricting yourself to one form of propaganda is the clever move.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that, brains.