Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:44:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Scam Spam Slam

Started by Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth, January 20, 2023, 01:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Lately I've been getting emails from some electric scooter company, sending me invoices for journeys I've not taken. I've checked my bank balance and no money is missing, so I'm not particularly worried. Is there any cause for concern though (e.g. someone using my email address to sign up for stuff) or should I just send them to my spam folder and forget about it?

QDRPHNC

Just spam shit, forget it.

I've been getting slammed lately with scammers telling me my McAfee account (which doesn't exist) is about to expire. Several a day. If I could find the fucker who sold my data I'd give them a good hiding.

Dex Sawash

edit- this is quite dull but typed out out already fuckitpost

I have a boomer distant relative who I have stalked down who gives my gmail address out, accidentally I reckon. The first time it happened, I reset the password and hijacked their amazon account. Once I got in and figured out it wasn't my account who bought patio furniture, I called amazon and told them. Got some baby pics from a real person and replied, the babymomma said it was her daft mother doing a j instead of a g

Also get another person's bills for airplane fuel from an airport at an Idaho resort village for hollywood types and shipping notices from his online pharmacy to his house in Beverley Hills.

touchingcloth

You're called Gordon and your in-law is Jordon. I claim my five FTT.