Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:27:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whatever Happened to the Pizza at MacDonalds?

Started by Ferris, October 24, 2019, 07:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sevendaughters

Quote from: Bently Sheds on November 07, 2023, 11:09:12 AMI just laughed out loud in the office listening to the episode where he called up a UK McDonald's and put on a terrible British accent.

thank you for your candour

Ferris

Quote from: Bently Sheds on November 07, 2023, 11:09:12 AMI just laughed out loud in the office listening to the episode where he called up a UK McDonald's and put on a terrible British accent.

I am a huge fan of the assumed name for his Trucker character:
Spoiler alert
Larry Truck
[close]

KaraokeDragon

Listened to the first 76 episodes of this and loving it. I was worried it'd run out of steam after episode 31 but it just gets better - the seance phone in was a highlight. Definitely my favourite IJP.

I emailed Private Eye asking why Brian wasn't considered for 2023's Paul Foot award.

DEAFENING SILENCE

Ferris

@KaraokeDragon PM me when you get to the Adak storyline and I'll flip the link over for the donation bonus episode. Open offer for anyone else reading, actually.

It's
Spoiler alert
a stand up routine delivered to nobody, in an abandoned church, in the middle of the night, on the godforsaken island of Adak, Alaska.
[close]

Dex Sawash

Dex Sawash

Ferris

Quote from: Dex Sawash on November 21, 2023, 09:50:44 PMEPISODE ONE, 3 MINUTES. TOLERABLE

IT TAKES SOME TIME TO FIND ITS FEET, IT REALLY PICKS UP AROUND EP 30.

BY #100 ITS TICKING ALONG NICELY.

sevendaughters

The intro monologues now make me figuratively wet my literal trousers.