Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:37:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Mastodon

Started by canadagoose, November 05, 2022, 09:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olliebean

Maybe some servers have it implemented differently from others, but my experience on all the servers I tried it on was as described in my post above.

Gurke and Hare

I thought I remembered signing up to mastodon in the past, so I searched my emails and discovered that I had signed up to https://knzk.me/ in 2018, which is now just a page with an embedded YouTube video of some Japanese animation, so whatever.

touchingcloth

Quote from: olliebean on November 11, 2022, 03:03:38 PMMaybe some servers have it implemented differently from others, but my experience on all the servers I tried it on was as described in my post above.

It's doing that for me now. Bizarre, as I definitely don't have an account on the server that the Gaiman I'm following is on!

Thought I'd sign up and see what it's all about, didn't give much thought to the server I chose but was amused to see glindr.org on the list of banned domains along with cum.salon, shitposter.club, nazi.social and the like.