Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 07:46:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Site Updates fun

Started by rudi, March 29, 2010, 01:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudi

I really should be getting on with some work but it's just too much fun watching the site change almost every time I click onto a new page. It's like I'm surfing on someone else's labour. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

madhair60

I went from the QI thread to this one, and the tags came back.  Fuckin' mennal.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

There's a lot of banging going on outside. I'm imagining it's Neil working on the site.

alan nagsworth

what the hell is this, first my third keyboard in a row breaks, leaving me with keys that lock when pressed - mostly ctrl and shift so no caps, advanced punctuation or shortcuts motherfuckers - and now i come here to find this place as stripped down as my computer is right now, ready to be formatted. it's all turned from gold into shit1111

1 is an exclamation mark by the way. / is a question mark. try it - it's fun1

well actually it's not, at all

I use custom Stylish stylesheets, so this is extra funky.

Barry Admin

Spoiler alert
spoiler test
[close]

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Barry, you are spoiling us with these operational forum codes.

Oh and also adblock seemed to block all theme related elements for some reason.

Is the forum running a tad sluggishly for anyone else?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Not really. It's running super-fast here.

actwithoutwords

These flecks of pink/fuchsia should really get the birds flocking in.

*presents balls*

rudi

This is what it'll be like when Neil eventually goes doolally. Obviously it'll be incredibly traumatic and everything, but think of the temporary fun!

Lee Van Cleef

Jemble Fred

Just checking, there aren't any active board themes with the CaB logo at the top then?

Father O`Blivion

All this strange newness has left me rather discombobulated.

Is Baxter still Zero Gravitas?

Am I still me?

Barry Admin

Not yet, Jemble, I'm about to start reconstructing the CaB theme now.  Was it a worksafe one you were looking for?

The site gallery thing has been upgraded, I hope the ftp transfer works now as uploading the images again by hand takes forever.  But, wow, it looks powerful. 

Jemble Fred

Quote from: Barry Admin on March 29, 2010, 03:24:39 PM
Not yet, Jemble, I'm about to start reconstructing the CaB theme now.  Was it a worksafe one you were looking for?

No, if anything, this is far more worksafe! My boss knows to look for the blue screen. I was just checking to see if I was being dumb by not finding the old theme.

Zero Gravitas

No noes! How do I get back to the lovely round theme?

I actually liked that theme too... I guess if it's still pickable, it won't have tags though.

Neil

Hmmmm...well, it's getting there, but...

Any suggestions from designy types?  Colour schemes fuck me off.

Lee Van Cleef

I like this look.  It's like looking at a sky.  And all the messages are written by sky writers.

Lyndon

Please bring back the Blue that has remained the one constant in my life through years of turmoil.

If you don't mind, like.

Custard

This new look ist bloody luvverly. Well done, Mr Admin Neil!

Neil

Really?  Colours and all?  I'm still not sure, but I need to work on other bits for now, so if someone wants to help me fine-tune the colour scheme, PLEASE GO RIGHT AHEAD.

Jemble Fred

The orangey bits make me think of evil mobile phones companies. Maybe make that navy blue?

That's my input.

Custard

Aye, I really like it. Maybe cos I have terrible eyes and I can read this place that little bit easier now, on the white background! hehe

actwithoutwords

I'd go with Jemble's comprehensive exploration of the orange issue. Also it reminds me of the ubiquitous orange-blue thing that got pointed out in a discussion of film posters recently.

alan nagsworth

thread creator in its own column on the right hand side, not underneath thread titles please!