Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 09:32:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Condom hats 'will be permanent'

Started by Goldentony, August 04, 2010, 05:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldentony

I for one don't think I can stomach Jon Law's new initiatives any more, the very nerve of the cunt trying to force Ron Public to wear condoms as hats permanently as some sort of punishment for the never ending years of god damned filth and horror we have forced upon society thus lowering moral standards to a level not see since the fiery fall of sodom and gomorrah is outright offensive. Starting next year they claim these rubbery condom hats will be blast furnace'd onto peoples heads en masse via some kind of conveyor belt system that's going to be installed on the now bulldozed Old Kent Rd. area of London.

How soon they forget this was given a trial run in the 1970's in London and led to the downfall of the Carry On empire when the unsuccessful Carry On Condom Hat was forced into production by then prime minister Max Cady -

Exclusive still of infamous Sid James scene

the logic behind this is total bastard science. I hope you're happy now!

The Masked Unit

I don't really have a problem with this so long as once a person can afford their own condom hat, the rest of us shouldn't have to pay for it.

Also, the jews.

Goldentony

It's a fucking absolute mutation of the old 'A Condom In Every Pot' verbage. I'm all for fair distribution of Johnny Hats in modern society, but only when it's economically viable and sustainable to distribute among everyone fairly and equally. A mass Condomnening of this scale hasn't been seen since Vietnam, and we all know what kicked off that farce