Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:14:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blue Jam poster - what?

Started by kappaaa, April 22, 2023, 07:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kappaaa

Recently I saw someone post their Chris Collection on Reddit, featuring a poster for the Blue Jam CD release, featuring a wider crop of the cover.

As far as I can tell this wider crop exists only on this poster, and a promotional sticker Warp released for the album. After a quick Google search I found what I thought was a reference to it in a thread on this site, but the image link was broken so who's to say?

Anyone own this poster / know of a good high-quality scan?

BlodwynPig

Cottonon

Used to have one of these. It was a laminated store display type thing. Sold it on ebay during a skint period sadly.

TheJam-Fest

Who is the person on the cover?

Thomas

I believe it's an amalgamation of the cast.

TheJam-Fest

Quote from: Thomas on June 27, 2023, 02:29:23 PMI believe it's an amalgamation of the cast.

Thats interesting thanks for that!

markpaterson

Nice! This reminds me that I have a 18"x24" poster of this! (or standard poster size, whatever that is). I don't even remember how I obtained it. I have a feeling I got it from someone on this forum back in the day – maybe a trade for a tape of some (then) rare Morris recordings? It's been rolled up in a tube for maybe 15 years now. I need to display it but I've always wanted to get a frame with UV blocking glass. Seems far too rare to have it fade away to shit.

El Unicornio, mang

Best I could do with Photoshop (using the Warp tool, appropriately)

LOU SKUNT

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on December 07, 2023, 02:28:48 PMBest I could do with Photoshop (using the Warp tool, appropriately)

Thanks for the scan
which magazine did this come from?

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: LOU SKUNT on March 08, 2024, 04:55:59 AMThanks for the scan
which magazine did this come from?

I actually just cut and pasted the image from the OP's post and warped it to get it angled right, used Topaz AI to up the resolution a bit. Not sure where the original was acquired from.