Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:17:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sea Doggo

Started by Kelvin, July 01, 2021, 04:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelvin

Mobius

I read a cool thing yesterday, that sharks are older than trees. Sharks have been around for 450 million years compared to trees 350 million years on earth.

Nuts, huh?

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

This footage makes Jaws (shark film) look quite fanciful.

Kelvin

Quote from: Ballad of Ballard Berkley on July 01, 2021, 05:11:31 AM
This footage makes Jaws (shark film) look quite fanciful.

If only Quint had a tiny grill to stand on.

Kankurette

Here, sharky, sharky!

Cuellar

"Evidence that great white sharks are peaceful creatures"

Not so peaceful for the goddamn fish it's ripping to bits!!

GoblinAhFuckScary

idunnosomename

She slaps the fucker in the eye. Clearly mental. As the top comment says she's lucky not to lose some toes. When it bites on the side of the grill you get an idea of how powerful those JAWS (shark mouth) must be

Quote from: Mobius on July 01, 2021, 04:57:42 AM
I read a cool thing yesterday, that sharks are older than trees. Sharks have been around for 450 million years compared to trees 350 million years on earth.

Nuts, huh?

Ridiculous. There must be sea trees or sea doggos would have nowhere to go pee wee.

Butchers Blind

Take one of these for walkies round your local park and see the looks you get.

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: ImmaculateClump on July 01, 2021, 10:29:08 AM
Ridiculous. There must be sea trees or sea doggos would have nowhere to go pee wee.
Most doggos I've known are happy to pee on the beach.

Yeah, fair enough. That's true, actually.
Reminds me of a joke I once heard.

Why did the scaleybonks get out of the wobblybloo?
Spoiler alert
Because the wobblybobblypoopoop! :D
[close]

Dex Sawash

I really like that her blouse and trousers look completely inappropriate for any outdoor activity.

Icehaven

Things no one would ever do if they weren't being filmed.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Werner Herzog plans Grizzly Man sequel.

At least put some shoes on you silly woman

idunnosomename

I couldn't find anything on how sharp an individual tooth is (whether just touching one could cut you like a razor) but I was surprised with the flippant way she was patting it. if you stroke a shark nose to tail it's smooth, but doing it backwards, against the scales, is like rubbing sandpaper and can give you severe skin lacerations.

I mean I know some cats get upset if you stroke them the wrong way but this is ridiculous!
(graphic medical pictures of healing skin wound from being struck by the tail of a bull shark: https://escholarship.org/uc/item/2t34w8np)

I learnt this at the Sea Life Centre where they had black-tipped reef sharks and nurse sharks. the latter used to sit on the tunnel like old lazy bones (cartilages, whatever)

Icehaven

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 01, 2021, 01:00:03 PM

I learnt this at the Sea Life Centre where they had black-tipped reef sharks and nurse sharks. the latter used to sit on the tunnel like old lazy bones (cartilages, whatever)

How dare you be rude about are heroic NHS sharks.