Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:45:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: non capisco on July 02, 2022, 09:29:04 PMFrajer's contributions to the 'things your dad is still doing' thread are pretty uniformly ace as well.

"Bumholes these days look like they're fresh off the showroom floor" really made me smile.

That is mega

jenna appleseed

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on July 03, 2022, 12:28:19 AM

I always love it when you get to bust out the "I AM the (she/her/hers)." with an argumentative customer trying to escalate.

Zero Gravitas

My confidence is bolstered for another two months of trying to get into this thread.

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: RetroRobot on July 02, 2022, 06:30:11 PMRemember that episode of the Simpsons where Sherri had pickled Terri inside a little jar and kept shaking it about the entire time in the background of every shot? What a weird detail. In the commentary the writers say that Hank Azaria threatened to quit if they ever showed pickled Terri ever again.

I like when things are shaken as a torture method inside bottles and jars and snow globes

RetroRobot

Quote from: itsfredtitmus on July 03, 2022, 10:47:41 AMI like when things are shaken as a torture method inside bottles and jars and snow globes

Tempted to draw it and photoshop it into an episode screenshot now.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

flotemysost

Cheers Poirot, afraid I have a tedious habit of doing this IRL too (childishly segueing other people's innocuous phrases into song lyrics).

The whole Mickey thread is great but the below really tickled me:

Quote from: bgmnts on July 03, 2022, 05:00:40 PMI want to see Mickey Mouse as a ruthless capitalist buying up everything in the film, basically a Daniel Plainview type, and ends the film raping and draining every property on earth, leaving him lying in bed hardly able to breathe.

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 03, 2022, 06:00:44 PMThis will completely revolutionise the ice cream-selling world

Butchers Blind

Quote from: idunnosomename on July 04, 2022, 11:46:09 AMOh! Mr Pinchy, what have you done
There once were lots of bums to slap
But soon there will be none
I'll have to have a wank
Before I go on Andrew Marr
Oh Mr Pinchy what a naughty man you are!

Dr Rock

Quote from: Stigdu on July 03, 2022, 09:25:23 PMThis one made me chuckle.

Quote from: Dr Rock on Yesterday at 12:57:26 PM
QuoteBaby Krypton Factor

Yay that's two in a week, I'm ON FIRE!!

famethrowa

re Mickey Mouse:

Quote from: non capisco on July 03, 2022, 10:46:24 PMSuch a nothingy cartoon character considering his level of worldwide fame. I'm struggling to remember any of his characteristics beyond "high voice, owned a dog". At least his duck mate had a bit of piss and vinegar about him.

top stuff

Stigdu

Sonny_Jim

Purely because of the mention of sausages:
Quote from: idunnosomename on July 04, 2022, 01:29:21 PMPut a magic wand in me pocket
I'll conjure a sausage from thin air
Cause if you get izzy wizzy and lil bit bizzy then
Brother, I'm your bear

itsfredtitmus

Quote from: Replies From View on July 04, 2022, 12:14:48 PMGo; start now
Quote from: Replies From View on July 04, 2022, 01:28:09 PMOk go into the evolving packaging designs in immense detail, the different ways of folding them, the tabs and slots, the choice of sticky tape or glue.  Plastic windows where you can see the sandwiches:  go, start doing it

Fuck off

RetroRobot

Been laughing on and off all day remembering this fucking mickey rat face.

Edit: Quoting didn't work. Sorry :(

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Pink Gregory on July 04, 2022, 06:17:18 PMannihilating your own groinal area with a lump hammer and screaming 'Imagine doing this!  Just imagine it!'

kittens

Quote from: Goldentony on July 04, 2022, 10:07:30 PMin all seriousness, I had a psychologist tell me to imagine my problems as a shark in the back garden

Dex Sawash

Quote from: flotemysost on July 04, 2022, 11:38:36 PM[tag]TIGGER WARNING[/tag]

Didn't read the rest of the post yet so dunno how insensitive bringing this to the guff thread is yet