Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:38:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on June 23, 2022, 10:44:21 PMI have a story about my dad's anus but the main event is me very nearly slapping him on the head with my cock and pissing on him.

(he was having a shit in the dark)

Can't help but read this post in Bruce Springsteen's voice

TrenterPercenter

touchingcloth

Dad's now retired
Dad's now retired, and that's his arse
That's the hole of my sire
His hobby's now showing it in the park

TrenterPercenter

madhair60

Quote from: JaDanketies on June 24, 2022, 11:15:14 PMOnce I took half a tab and a bunch of strong Belgian beers, fell out of a taxi hitting my head, and then apparently took my nob out in front of my now-ex and my brother to rant about how she gave me hpv.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

Quote from: Lemming on June 25, 2022, 01:39:02 AM- Back in the Suicide Room, Troi can't wait to go shove her head into the plasma-agoniser once again, this time with Worf here so he can watch her plunge to her death.

The Mollusk

Quote from: bgmnts on June 25, 2022, 11:52:36 PMIt'd be like WWF. The lights dim and the Thomas the Tank Engine theme hits and ringo shuffles out to the immense pop of the crowd, the commentator's scream "Ringo Starr! Ringo Starr! Mah gawd"

And he immediately does a peace sign and flogs his NFTs.

Ray Travez

Quote from: The Dog on June 27, 2022, 08:40:59 AMLeft the teabag in for ten minutes once, got very lightheaded and became convinced I was a library book that hadn't been returned.

It's like revisiting Julian Cope in his prime

Paul Calf

Dogs aren't supposed to drink xanthines. They're fatally poisonous to canines.

Bad dog.

Ferris

Quote from: The Mollusk on June 28, 2022, 06:16:50 PMAdmittedly whenever we hit any turbulence I am secretly and silently shitting myself in the extreme whilst adopting the template Reassuring Brave Smile like the temp from Darkplace:

boki

Quote from: Dr Rock on June 26, 2022, 12:22:11 AMIt was so Jim didn't have to learn how to pronounce weird town names. The producers tried to make him, but he started waving a flick knife about.

Sonny_Jim

Quote from: Jerzy Bondov on June 29, 2022, 02:02:37 PMmy friend went to school with a lad called Hugh Cumber and it makes me laugh every time I think of it

idunnosomename

Viewed at an inopportune moment, nearly hurt myself trying not to laugh

Quote from: Mr_Simnock on June 29, 2022, 07:53:08 PMSounds like a 1920's early jazz musician

Click to reveal thread title

flotemysost

^ yeah that one got me too.

Quote from: non capisco on June 29, 2022, 11:15:34 PMI was sat with my parents in their garden last Sunday and heard the chimes of an ice cream van up the road giving it 'O Sole Mio/Just One Cornetto/It's Now Or Never'. The archaic sound of those chimes, utterly unchanged since I was a child in the 1980s, feel like the last sprouts of hauntology impinging into real life existence. On top of that a lot of them still have a badly drawn too tall Mickey Mouse on the side, looking like something from the pages of a bootleg Greek comic book called MICKEEE ποντίκι glimpsed in a shop on a childhood holiday. That's my nomination, then. Ice cream vans driving about in the here and now with their disquieting doppler effect chimes and lanky Mickey Mice on the side, hauntological as fuck. 

Lost it at description of own-brand Hellenic Mickey Mouse.

Fambo Number Mive

Quote from: Goldentony on June 30, 2022, 12:32:25 AMI always knew where the line was drawn, and you just stepped over it, you dipstick. You've insulted me, and you've insulted Trotters Independent Traders with that bastard creation of yours! I had a guaranteed military sale with ALBERT-209! Renovation program! Spare parts for 25 years, who cares if it worked or not?

Boycey thought it was pretty important

Boycey. You know, he's a sort, and he means well. But he's not going to live forever. And I'm number two around here. Pretty simple mathematics, ey Slater? You just manged the wrong tout

Sonny_Jim

An oldie from the Captain Tom thread during a discussion about a site selling Captain Tom memorial mugs:

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on February 17, 2021, 09:11:52 PMIn fairness I think the artists on that site have a learning disability or learning disabilities.
Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on February 17, 2021, 09:14:58 PMShit at learning drawing apparently.

Sebastian Cobb

Replies From View

Fambo Number Mive

No offence, but I think this is a bit mean. How would you feel if the person who drew that picture saw this?