Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 12:05:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Last CaB post that made you GUFFAW: HAHALLOWEEN III: Shriekin’ of the Witch

Started by The Mollusk, August 23, 2021, 07:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

non capisco

Quote from: famethrowa on July 09, 2022, 02:13:22 AMGABA GHOUL

First reply post in the thread under a minute later. I'd like to imagine they thought of this slightly too late just after Gandolfini died and have kept it sat in the bag, patiently waiting for the next prominent Sopranos cast member to cark it.

PlanktonSideburns

Woke up laughing about the 'how so?' Post and mad's next post in that thread

Dex Sawash

Clicked through to see if it was Q Tip or Phife Dog that carked it.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Dex Sawash on July 09, 2022, 11:04:55 AMClicked through to see if it was Q Tip or Phife Dog that carked it.

Good point. I'll use it again for when one of them goes.

Quote from: frajer on July 09, 2022, 05:35:52 PMIt's like Attenborough's concealed a webcam in a bag of dry roasted because he wants to study the lesser-rational pub bigot.

non capisco

Quote from: Hex Triplet on July 09, 2022, 05:27:17 PMI said the word "repulsive" at work last week and all the under 25 kids looked at me like I'd done an Aztec summoning ritual.

PlanktonSideburns

kittens

honestly think madhair's "how so?" post may be the best CaB post ever

non capisco

Quote from: kittens on July 09, 2022, 10:31:30 PMhonestly think madhair's "how so?" post may be the best CaB post ever

Still Doomy Dwyer shitting his pants in the Dublin Castle for me but I appreciate that is very much the basic bitch choice in CaB lore.

JamesTC

non capisco

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on July 11, 2022, 04:29:08 PMDid Happy Eater ever change its' logo?  I remember the comments about the logo looking like he;s putting his finger down his throat, leading to people calling it 'unhappy vomiter' and some years later I remember hearing that they'd paid an ad agency an enormous sum of money to come up with a new logo, and when it was unveiled all they'd done was paint out the hand.  But now I can find no evidence online that this ever happened so I'm wondering if maybe I heard a gag...

Quote from: Blue Jam on July 11, 2022, 04:53:07 PMYou probably didn't, it's just a drawing.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on July 11, 2022, 08:54:53 PMImagine ... Anne Frank Spencer

hides in the attic but falls through the ceiling when the inspectors come around. Ooooohh Meine Bettie

Kankurette

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on July 11, 2022, 09:56:36 PMBrum is brummie dialect for "sol invictus"

and was famously a supporter of "blood and bovril" social policies

shoulders

Quote from: Replies From View on July 11, 2022, 09:25:08 PMIf you have access to time travel, why not claim benefits whilst wanking off the version of yourself that is 85 years old.

Kankurette

Quote from: Replies From View on July 11, 2022, 11:00:00 PM"I'm so small" said the mole

"yes," said the boy, "but you are cancerous."

"Sometimes, when I wake up I immediately attempt to shit myself on purpose," said the fox

"Are you wearing clothes when you do it or does it just burst out and land near you" said the horse

Twit 2

Small Man Big Horse

Never saw the Pacman joke coming but it's beautifully done:

https://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=95405.msg4974317#msg4974317

Spoiler alert

Page 94a of the Lindisfarne Gospels
[close]

non capisco

From the 'paging cat owners' thread

Quote from: The Mollusk on July 12, 2022, 03:15:07 PMWe had to get a locksmith out today as the top lock on the front door's playing up. Raymond has got something dodgy looking matted in the fur below his arsehole, and just as me and my wife picked him up and were both gazing intently at his anus, the locksmith walked down the path and clearly saw what we were doing through the front window.

Apart from the locksmith I have met all the participants in this story, cat included, so the mental image conjured of this happening is exceptionally vivid.

The Mollusk

Do you want to meet the locksmith? He is deeply imbibed into the sordid goings-on of our private lives now, no way out for him. Pretty soon it'll be us, the locksmith, the postman, the guy from our favourite Indian takeaway and half of our neighbours, all in the living room staring at the cat's mucky balloon knot. If anyone's seen the Japanese film "A Snake of June", exactly like that.

non capisco

If you gaze into a cat's rusty burris, the cat's rusty burris gazes also into you.

Ferris

jamiefairlie

" I've also just followed some popular 'kind' twitter people, stuff like Nigella Lawson, Stephen Fry, that vicar from the communards,"

Made me chuckle