Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:24:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris- Most Interesting Facts

Started by redgonewild, October 30, 2007, 07:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgonewild

Thought i'd start my first thread with something we all like; interesting facts about Chris Morris- heres mine- I used to know a guy at high school called Chris Monnis!! Any others?

Ginyard

I once called my car Chris Morris on the hard shoulder of the M1, junction 9

madhair60

Chris Morris is that most interesting of individuals, in that he has two first names, as opposed to the customary one.

Neville Chamberlain

Chris Morris' favourite book is Never Love A Stranger by Harold Robbins.

Jemble Fred

Chris Morris was the inspiration for the character of Patu in Pocoyo.

In between takes on 'Why Bother?' Chris Morris sat on Peter Cook's lap and baby-talked.

Chris Morris fears that his wife will jet off around the world with Mark Williams.

Chris Morris has dropsy.

Chris Morris loves random whimsy.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Chris Morris' mother invented Tippex.

Chris Morris was the first person to use a Moog synthesizer on a pop record.

Chris Morris was the first person to grant singer/songwriter Tim Buckley national exposure by having him as a guest on one of his television programmes.

Chris Morris is an underrated country-rock pioneer.

Chris Morris auditioned for the role of The Fonz in the hit US sit-com Happy Days.

Chris Morris' first film was written by Jack Nicholson.

Chris Morris once had Jimi Hendrix as a support act.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Chris Morris invented the whisk.

He did!

madhair60

wheatgod

Chris Morris played sax on Baker Street.

Chris Morris played James Bond in the original radio version.

Kazuo Kiriyama

Chris Morris was that Blockbusters contestant who hilariously answered 'orgasm' instead of 'organism'.

boxofslice

Chris Morris is the owner of the infamous Mother Theresa sex tape.

Neville Chamberlain

Chris Morris is a self-proclaimed media terrorist who started his career at Radio Cheltenham. He courted controversy from day one by filling up Michael Heseltine with helium and announcing the death of Noel Edmonds. He then moved to London where he met up with Armindi Ianucci to write Up The Hour, a deliciously dark news satire programme. In 1996, he transferred this radio format to television with his programme Day-to-Day. This cruel send-up of topical subjects, such as Crime, Decay, Morality, and War was a big hit and was followed by what is perhaps his coup-de-grace, Brass Eye Paedophiles, a documentary that remorselessly mocked paedophiles and the children they abuse. Having been forced underground by a tireless media campaign that proclaimed him to be a "sicko" and a "weirdo", he returned in 2006 with a brand-new series, Nathan Burley, that mercilessly poked fun at the Hackney media scene. He now lives in Brixton with his wife Judy and two children, Toby and Jessica, and is looking to write a programme about terrorist cows.

Kazuo Kiriyama

When Chris Morris sneezes, it comes out of his bum.

Notlob

Before Chris Morris was known and Chris Morris, Chris Morris was actually Dee Dee Ramone.

Ginyard

He's known as "Cross Chris" to his soft toys

He's known as "Chris Cross" to Times literary supplement enthusiasts

Hank_Kingsley

Apparently he is actually a talking birthmark who studied zoophilia at Brunel University.

Ginyard

On sept 29th 1979, a group of his friends laughted limply for 4 secs when his teacher called him Chis Morris Minor

duckorange

Chris Morris has been mistaken for singer Morrissey a massive three times in his life. On the other hand, the fey Mancunian singer was forced to flee the country after the infamous "Brass Eye Special" and has never returned.

batwings

If you say Chris Morris's quickly it sounds a little like 'Christmas" - something his friends and family would laugh about when buying 'Chrismorris" presents for the young satirist's birthday.

boxofslice

Other notable people called 'Chris Morris' :

International rabbit trader, Christopher Morris - London, England
World record matchstick balancer, Chris Morris -Lima Ohio, USA
52 year old babysitter, Kriss Morris - Dundee, Scotland
Sinclair C5 enthusiast , Kreace Maurice - Kharkiv, Ukraine
Arthritic slight-of-hand magician, The Amazing Carice Moorice - Upington, South Africa

steven583699

He wrote his first satirical sketch aged 3, lampooning the slave-driving executives at Fisher Price.

Many Verbwhores believe it has been down-hill ever since...

Hoskinator

Chris Morris once beat up Chuck Norris in a battle of peoples surnames ending in orris.

if you pull Chris Morris's finger he will not fart, never.

Morris dancing is actually people worshiping Chris Morris through dance and stick whacking and wearing bells on their trousers

Ginyard

Chris Morris spelt backwards is Victoria Wood

Glebe

mister_enmity

Chris Morris' previous name was actually Sayid Mohamud Al-Khartoum and the birthmark were actually remnants of severe facial herpes. 

joeyzaza

If you say "Chris Morris" into a mirror 3 times on Halloween, Ted Maul appears and eats your face off.

Jemble Fred

The TV programme 'jam' was really good.

Backstage With Slowdive

Quote from: Jemble Fred on October 30, 2007, 09:28:34 PM
The TV programme 'jam' was really good.

This is a serious thread, not a place for meaningless whimsy.

brrrr

Christopher Morris was an unruly child who's black gaze once sent shockwaves through the minds of men..then he made Nathan Barley.

Squidy

Chris Morris has an office above a dentist's on Poland Street.