Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:10:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Cricket 2022: The Thuglife Era (Stokes, Woakes, Foakes, and plenty of chokes)

Started by sevendaughters, June 04, 2022, 05:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Norse

shoulders

Quote from: iamcoop on July 04, 2022, 04:05:21 PMImagine eating shit out of a bin, actual human shit. Fecal matter smeared all round your chin as you struggle to force the putrid clumps into your mouth. That's what that was just then. Fuck off Pope you cunt.

If Root averaging 38 at number 3 proves he shouldn't be at 3, what has Pope proved?

'What a great place to bat!' McCullum argues. Why doesn't Root want to bat there then?

shoulders

Kohli needs fining for that celebration. What a knobhead. You fucking poxwraith.

Crenners

So embarrassing when he's played like a total fucking loser for about five years and had as much impact on this game as the mascot at the Smiths Crisps Trophy schoolboys final.

iamcoop

Running round with a dickhead grin when you can't buy a fucking run cos you've got pæd dementia. Fuck off rat boy. Sibley's got more shots than that cunt has these days, in the bin you fucking PED.

shoulders

Bizarre decision to review that as LBW. Outside leg by the width of another ball.

Root looks a little edgy so far though.

shoulders

Shami definitely working on that Philander gut. Few more years lad and you can gorge on as much ghee as you can fit in your tits.

shoulders

dontpaintyourteeth

does this look even remotely winnable to anyone? it's relying on bairstow again, isn't it?

Crenners

Root and Bairstow need to be there tomorrow morning because Stokes is going to go full Bazball and smash his own head clean off to make a statement

shoulders

Quote from: dontpaintyourteeth on July 04, 2022, 04:37:23 PMdoes this look even remotely winnable to anyone? it's relying on bairstow again, isn't it?

100-0 was a good platform but 107-3, no, we squandered it.

This change of ball doesn't help, much more seam movement available.

These two need to put on 150 I  reckon, before we're favourites again. And it's going to need proper batting this time.

Billings downwards is a whole load of aids.

Crenners

Broad dickhead super over will probably be the difference in the end. Glad to see him laughing though, you've got to enjoy it.

shoulders

I would like it if somehow it ends up with Broad winning the match with a 6 off Bumrah. Top edge even better, then whooping like some demented bestial freak.

Crenners

It's all set up for exactly that, can't wait to see it and Koach taking a million turds down the mouth thrown by dog owners in the crowd

shoulders

Probably get out now but that was one of the most dismissive pulls off a 90mph you'll see.

Edit- very nearly got out the ball after that.

shoulders

50% of the job completed for Bairstow and Root.

If they stay in until 280 I think we'll get over the line. Big ask though.

Psybro

Actually inclined now to think they'll get to within 50ish of the target before blowing this.

shoulders

Winviz have it 59% for England. I think people read too much into that instrument as it is volatile. Perhaps it overly weights current partnerships vs. what has happened historically in such chases.

No way are we favourites currently but if we have 110 to get with 7 wickets we will be firm favourites.

Crenners

I think these two need to get us to double figures remaining before I feel we might get there. To be honest, I'd go further and say that if we lose either of these, they'll win.

shoulders

The fear is that Stokes has now gone mental and will stride out, cunt 19 off 6 and then try to ramp a Yorker into the Bullring.

Crenners

Stokes has had a major psychotic break which is really sad to see but great for the team

shoulders

iamcoop

sevendaughters

I might have to park my reservations until it is convenient to do otherwise if that's alright great mates

Thursday

Probably a good time to put two quid on India.

These two are going to need to put on about 75 more runs together and we always lose early wickets.

Crenners

I reckon we can lose one wicket and still get there but Stokes will need a lobotomy tonight

shoulders

Ours to fuck up, still. Still 23 overs from the new ball. Yes, risk of early wickets and tension will come into it if we're down to Potts and Broad but only Ben Stokes can chuck it away for the side from here.

Psybro

If we still have 6 wickets in hand at 11.30 tomorrow I reckon it'll be all over by lunch and we'll be having a great laugh about it.