Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:08:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

What do you actually look like [Please provide photo or other pictorial evidence]

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, April 24, 2007, 04:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginyard

Shoulders?-Stomach!

The people near the back will not have a very good view, except of course the thousands of variously sized men that are waiting impatiently in front of them. (anyone wet yet?)

Glebe

Me drunk in a Brussels bar, having thoroughly enjoyed a Pixies show.

Ginyard

Ah, le piace l'opera? You look like you're going all out on the bel canto.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Still Not George

Ello Rab C, you're looking smart these days, those royalties must be impressive.

alan nagsworth

Here I am enjoying a nice cup of coffee with the look of apathy I imagine is usually etched on my face when I'm half-asleep and home alone. I probably had a wank after I took this photo.

Serge

You look like you're auditioning for Chazz Palminteri's role in a remake of 'The Usual Suspects'.

Cerys

gmoney

I think a pigeon flew in, shat in his Weetabix, then left very quickly.

An tSaoi

Shoulders?-Stomach!

VegaLA

No, with the bright white behind him he looks like he's about to get snatched by Aliens.

NoSleep

Cerys

Sheesh, is everybody being confronted by some bird getting her jubblies out?

ThickAndCreamy

ziggy starbucks

it reminds me of the famous line by Jane Austen: "a single man in possession of a webcam must be in need of a russian wife"

Spoiler alert
thanks for the wife website small man. But surely the women on the site are all too hot to be real. I mean a lot of them are massively sexy. They must want a husband with money and a successful professional career - something I am unable to offer
[close]

Little Hoover

You're just making excuses now, I'm starting to think you don't want a wife at all ziggy, for someone so desperate you're being very picky. Man up and order yourself a russian bride.

Small Man Big Horse

I've known very attractive women to have signed up for dating sites, so it is scientifically possible that they are real. But you're right, it's more likely that they've been cloned and aged artificially, and are unable to do anything other than crawl around the floor dribbling and screaming. Too many of my friends are married to women like that, and trust me you don't want to go there.

In all seriousness, you do deserve a wife of high quality - like others on here I think you're one of the funniest people I've ever (virtually) met, and if I was a woman I'd whisk you off to Vegas for a shotgun wedding in a second. Indeed, for not doing so I think all the female posters need to take a long look at themselves and try to discover why they've failed to do this. The bastards.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

QuoteIndeed, for not doing so I think all the female posters need to take a long look at themselves and try to discover why they've failed to do this. The bastards.

Ziggy's an artist. I can't be putting up with the tortured genius, the alcoholism, the passionate mood swings and jags of depression as he tries to come to terms with the dark themes he confronts in his latest Maddie mong.

Lee

Ginyard

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Kishi the Bad Lampshade on October 20, 2009, 11:56:23 PM
Ziggy's an artist. I can't be putting up with the tortured genius, the alcoholism, the passionate mood swings and jags of depression as he tries to come to terms with the dark themes he confronts in his latest Maddie mong.

All of those things make me want to passionately make love to him. You're just weird, Kishi.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on October 20, 2009, 10:25:23 PM
it reminds me of the famous line by Jane Austen: "a single man in possession of a webcam must be in need of a russian wife"

Spoiler alert
thanks for the wife website small man. But surely the women on the site are all too hot to be real. I mean a lot of them are massively sexy. They must want a husband with money and a successful professional career - something I am unable to offer
[close]

A work visa for the UK is probably enough. And, having been to a few other European countries in my time, I can confirm there are places where all the women are utterly gorgeous. There might be some cultural barriers to overcome with a Russian lady though.

Ginyard

My wife laughed at ziggy's picture and then said he looked quite cute. You should have them flocking to you, ziggy. Work that magic, big man!

chand

Quote from: Ginyard on October 21, 2009, 09:53:11 AM
My wife laughed at ziggy's picture and then said he looked quite cute. You should have them flocking to you, ziggy. Work that magic, big man!

I can just see him in the photo shouting 'IF YOU THINK MY FACE IS FUNNY, YOU SHOULD SEE MY COCK!!!', before whipping it out and watching the ladies swoon.