Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 08:01:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARR (The Sexy Thread)

Started by 303, December 21, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kalowski

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 25, 2020, 12:58:12 PM
Kimberly Kholiwe, South African instagram personality, apparently:

Never heard of her but I think you can see why she caught my eye (and its monocle fell out).
Don't go searching for Crystal Lust (she's NSFW)

popcorn

Whenever I see ladies shaped like that I go "PHWOARR" and then I see their uncovered arses and feel nothing but mortal terror.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 25, 2020, 12:58:12 PM
Kimberly Kholiwe, South African instagram personality, apparently:

Never heard of her but I think you can see why she caught my eye (and its monocle fell out).

"The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin'"

Abnormal Palm

Jeon So-Mi

She looks like really really hard work, and I would be only too glad to put a shift in.

bgmnts

Those body shapes look so synthetic its mental.

I'm with Shoulders on the "must impact their life and that sucks" front.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: bgmnts on April 25, 2020, 09:36:07 PM
Those body shapes look so synthetic its mental.

I think they're just big lasses but I may stand corrected. I'm not a fan of implants myself.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 25, 2020, 11:44:22 PM
I think they're just big (l)asses but I may stand corrected. I'm not a fan of implants myself.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Might be patatas shopped to look so distortedly hourglassy.  That would be the best outcome for all involved, tbh.

monkfromhavana

poo

Good shout - a firm favourite growing up. Heh, "firm" lads, "firm". Heh.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 26, 2020, 10:19:28 AM
Might be patatas shopped to look so distortedly hourglassy.  That would be the best outcome for all involved, tbh.

It's possible that those ones of Kimberly Kholiwe have had the waist shopped slimmer[nb]Although that would mean that this video, for example, has also been altered: https://twitter.com/kim_kholiwe/status/1159865527495528450[/nb] but she is a big lass. Stop being a judgemental prick.

bgmnts

Its the obsession with an absurd Jessica Rabbit figure that makes me worry, not anyone being a 'big lass'.

Johnny Yesno

Be honest, by 'worry' you mean 'don't give a flying fuck'.

The only obsession here is yours and shoulders's obsession with policing who other people find attractive.

Dewt

Somebody needs to explain the concept of other races to them

earl_sleek

They possibly have an unusually slim waist for someone of their arse-size (technical term), which accentuates their arse. But unusually attractive people are going to have unusual physical features, practically by definition. Their figures are nowhere near as mental as Jessica Rabbit's.

Can't see how it's an "obsession", unless everyone who posts pictures of sexy people in this thread is obsessed.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: earl_sleek on April 27, 2020, 08:58:35 AM
But unusually attractive people are going to have unusual physical features, practically by definition.

What? You mean this isn't the PHWOARR YOU KNOW WHO LOOKS COMPLETELY UNREMARKABLE thread?

Blue Jam

Quote from: earl_sleek on April 27, 2020, 08:58:35 AM
They possibly have an unusually slim waist for someone of their arse-size (technical term), which accentuates their arse. But unusually attractive people are going to have unusual physical features, practically by definition.

Sir Mix-a-lot considers rewrite.

All Surrogate

bgmnts

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 27, 2020, 07:12:00 AM
Be honest, by 'worry' you mean 'don't give a flying fuck'.

The only obsession here is yours and shoulders's obsession with policing who other people find attractive.

No seriously I think its harmful.

Wank over what you want, not arsed like.

I like aquiline noses myself.

Dewt

You understand that they just look like that don't you

And you're saying "your wide hips are harmful to your health" as if that helps and isn't revealing something weird going on in your own head?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on April 27, 2020, 07:12:00 AM

Wtf? I believe this is a thread where people can offer their opinions on what is posted. You just didn't like the opinion. The policing, if there is any, is what's happening above. I am happy for people to post whoever the fuck they fancy and for others to share their views on that. Well done for finding an all time low threshold for an 'obsession' too. 17 posts in 920 replies, 3 of which were perhaps negative in some way. Fewer, as it happens, than your good self.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 28, 2020, 06:50:53 AM
Wtf? I believe this is a thread where people can offer their opinions on what is posted. You just didn't like the opinion. The policing, if there is any, is what's happening above. I am happy for people to post whoever the fuck they fancy and for others to share their views on that. Well done for finding an all time low threshold for an 'obsession' too.

It's certainly the thread where people like you reveal their prejudices under the guise of concern. This is a thread for celebrating people we find attractive and I find the sneering responses pretty distasteful. You have me at a disadvantage in that I won't make negative criticisms of the women you post here even if I do think that overall they represent very conservative tastes.

As to it being an obsession, you do have a history of this kind of thing. It seems that after all these years, you still haven't learnt when the value of expressing yourself is minimal and is just going to wind people up.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I don't think the principle 'don't share your opinion on what is clearly a relatively trivial topic unless you want to be falsely attacked, accused of mental illness then have your own tastes criticised anyway in a kind of bitter retort' will be held up in the years to come as a modus operandi for healthy online debate, don't worry.

QuoteIt's certainly the thread where people like you reveal their prejudices under the guise of concern

You could only have reached this view if you were glad to think the worst of someone, as it can be clearly seen you are, even when presented with evidence that doesn't support your argument.

QuoteAs to it being an obsession, you do have a history of this kind of thing.

It's been established your threshold for an 'obsession' is so low as to be meaningless. You might want to ask yourself why you resort to inferring mental illness so readily about an off the cuff remark on a relatively trivial thread.

QuoteI won't make negative criticisms of the women you post here even if I do think that overall they represent very conservative tastes.

Wouldn't bother me if you did, a forum is about exchanging views. I haven't posted many on this thread, but note I made 2 positive comments about women who are in their 60s and 3 from BAME backgrounds. People have different ideas on what's conservative but it's hardly one race, one age, one body type. Yet another example of having to inject hyperbole to prop up a flimsy argument.

Nice to see some intermittent quotation in the PHWOARR celebrating people we find attractive thread. Imagine if Monsieur Verdoux and Twed hadn't already pulled the no fighting in the PHWOARR room zinger - this would have been the golden moment for it. They all have lovely bottoms.

bgmnts

Quote from: Dewt on April 28, 2020, 05:20:01 AM
You understand that they just look like that don't you

And you're saying "your wide hips are harmful to your health" as if that helps and isn't revealing something weird going on in your own head?

You honestly don't think women strive for that body shape nowadays and develop major issues as a result of it being unachievable, in the same vein as being stick thin used to be?

Many women going so far as to physically alter themselves.

I don't think that's in my head at all like but i'll defer to you.

Blue Jam

Yes, come on boys, all this arguing isn't very sexy. If you must fight, fight nice, with pillows and jim-jams.

Dewt

Quote from: bgmnts on April 28, 2020, 08:47:49 AM
You honestly don't think women strive for that body shape nowadays and develop major issues as a result of it being unachievable, in the same vein as being stick thin used to be?
Trying to figure out if you genuinely believe that women can strive so hard that it makes their hips widen

Blue Jam

Quote from: All Surrogate on April 27, 2020, 04:11:38 PM

Lovely Zayn.

Ohhhhhh yeah. He does seem hellbent on covering himself with a random mishmash of tattoos but with those intense dark eyes who cares:

See, CaB? I don't just fancy old men!

rue the polywhirl

This just in. Women actually do physically alter themselves by wearing corsets, drinking oceans of protein drink and selecting workout regimes that bulk up their lower halfs and waste away their midriff.

earl_sleek

Quote from: bgmnts
Oh, my, God Shoulders, look at her butt
It is so big, she looks like
One of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, ya know, who understands those rap guys?
They only talk to her, because,
She looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there
I mean gross, look
She's just so, black