Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:50:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

WIMBLEWRONG 2020 - Round 3 - Al Tha Funkee Homosapien vs hedgehog90

Started by Al Tha Funkee Homosapien, May 06, 2020, 05:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butchers Blind

chveik

Ferris

BlodwynPig

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

greencalx

QDRPHNC

Hog for that last one. Raised the stakes, if not the tone.

Fishfinger

Brilliant match. I thought the serve would be unbeatable but I have to go with Hoggy.

wasp_f15ting

Cerys

I've stared and stared at the screen, and finally decided that hedgehog has to get it for that last shot - specifically for the final frame.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Opfhhh he's done me a like a kipper. A sublime return sir!

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

idunnosomename

look this is REALLY tough but im gonna say.

*dramatic hum*

It's all top game stuff. but

*dramatic hum continues*

it's gotta be.

*unnecessary gap*

the dildo buzzers: THE HOG!!!!!

alan nagsworth

h90. I've honestly got tears in my eyes from laughing at that last shot.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

Small Man Big Horse

I thought Al had it in the bag, but yeah, Hedgehog's last shot is sublime so gets my vote.

pancreas

Lordofthefiles

Hodgeheg, gutted for Al though.
This has been the best match of the year in my opinion.

Ron on so many levels.

Wonderful Butternut

I have to go with Al because Richard Branson as The World Cunt / Trade Center screaming when the penis plane is about to hit him is probably the funniest thing I've seen all competition.

Old Thrashbarg

Al got the better of the opening exchanges, but the final shot was perfect. hedgehog90

alan nagsworth

Spoon of Ploff

wow. just wow.

Spoiler alert
This has been an incredible match with its escalating levels of insanity. On any normal measure I cannot separate the players. and wish there was at least one more shot each, as the entity that is Ron expands to consume the universe. I'm very tempted to abstain for the first time ever, but the time and emotional state I was in when viewing hedgehog90s last shot for the first time gave me the biggest laugh this tournament. That laugh had been building all match, and I salute Al for playing such a big part in producing it.
[close]

hedgehog90,   but i don't think i've felt so bad at having to choose between two excellent players.

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

BlodwynPig

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Al Tha Funkee Homosapien on May 11, 2020, 02:57:20 PM
Too much substance for you. Eh!?

First shot was all style. Second shot felt like a different player, certainly a drop in your usual high standards, nevertheless the images were funny. There you go.

Chollis

Al's given me some of the biggest laughs of the tournament but that Ron-work by Hedgehog in the last shot is too good